1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Pixle, Adam West was pretty fat.

RRR_2_GIF_FUNNY_FIGHT_1large1_by_co.gif

yeah well whatever but those "skinny" publicity photos are deceptive because they don't represent him as he looked for the majority of the series

To be honest I am not seeing the problem with West's torso that some of you are seeing. He always looks thick around the waste to me. :dunno

Just to clarify politely mate - as has been mentioned before in here, the huge belt starting high on his waist - masked it.

The top of it touched his rib cage most of the time, & so because the belt started at the top of his trunks, & ended under his ribs.. the appearance of his sides looking thick, has skewed folks' perception of his body proportions from then - till now. It's his ribs sticking out.. not his torso girth. :lol

Those earlier shots just posted aren't perfect either - you're right, he wasn't fitted that way in the show. The belt's sitting lower on his waist there.

The truth though, is that West was a pretty damn fit guy. The way the suit looked on him (in the show) added to the comedy factor to some degree by way of my aforementioned points.

Last edited:
thick, fat, fit, flubby, tubby, trim.........whatever..........just let us preorder these..........:impatient:

Just to clarify politely mate - as has been mentioned before in here, the huge belt starting high on his waist - masked it.

The top of it touched his rib cage most of the time, & so because the belt started at the top of his trunks, & ended under his ribs.. the appearance of his sides looking thick, has skewed folks' perception of his body proportions from then - till now. It's his ribs sticking out.. not his torso girth. :lol

Those earlier shots just posted aren't perfect either - you're right, he wasn't fitted that way in the show. The belt's sitting lower on his waist there.

The truth though, is that West was a pretty damn fit guy. The way the suit looked on him (in the show) added to the comedy factor to some degree by way of my aforementioned points.

You are correct:goodpost:

Well.. you know what?

I think if we all took a moment to enjoy the beauty & splendor or Miss Newmar's a-s-s-ets..

..we'd all be better off for it. :D

Just regarding spec / PO announcements in general, being that my budget for these things is next to zero right now - all these prolonged licenses have worked to my advantage. :lol

That said - I'm really looking forward to the official pics. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back