1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9471375867_ec386fe81a_z.jpg

9471375833_85b8e0f6e0_z.jpg

Img source: https://www.toy-people.com/?p=22831

Damn these look good. It's going to be hard to pass on these.

I'm so glad all my faves are getting spaced out nice & long between POs.

I'll just be able to manage all of them as a result now, seeing that half haven't even had their specs listed yet.. :lol

To be honest I am not seeing the problem with West's torso that some of you are seeing. He always looks thick around the waste to me. :dunno

To be honest I am not seeing the problem with West's torso that some of you are seeing. He always looks thick around the waste to me. :dunno

Me, too- WATCH the series- that is what he looked like!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:

No, not really true at all. This is not the best photo to show it but there are thousands on google, PT...

tumblr_m1zwjsE7kf1qemxfbo1_500.jpg

And this is Adam with Bruce Lee and Dan Inosanto (Lee's only trusted/authorised successor to teach Jeet Kun Do), during production of both Batman and The Green Hornet.

6805900811_36de49ea70_z.jpg

Not an ounce of flab. If anything he was a little too slim and you can actually count ribs here and through his BATMAN costume.

No, not really true at all. This is not the best photo to show it but there are thousands on google, PT...

tumblr_m1zwjsE7kf1qemxfbo1_500.jpg

And this is Adam with Bruce Lee and Dan Inosanto (Lee's only trusted/authorised successor to teach Jeet Kun Do), during production of both Batman and The Green Hornet.

6805900811_36de49ea70_z.jpg

Not an ounce of flab. If anything he was a little too slim and you can actually count ribs here and through his BATMAN costume.

Maybe at the beginning of series but every episode I see he is much fatter than that......

I don't need to google any images. I just need to look at your avatar. Pretty sure West is performing a BatTummyTuck in that photo you posted anyways. :lol

The Bats body does look a little too swollen to me.

Particularly cause the Robin looks like he's slightly smaller like the earlier episodes and Bats looks like he's from the very late episodes.

Just needs a little tweaking IMO.

Last edited:
I don't need to google any images. I just need to look at your avatar. Pretty sure West is performing a BatTummyTuck in that photo you posted anyways. :lol

Well here is a larger version of it.....

Batman-and-Robin1.png

you're saying he looks fat there?:thud: Proportionally he is about the same build as Burt Ward and Burt was a skilled gymnast/martial artist.

All that's obvious is decent pecs and abs and the line of his ribcage. WOW! I should be so fat!

I don't think the HT figure looks fat. I never said he did look fat. He looks thick, which was the typical ideal as "fit" back then. So please read back on my posts and comprehend them before you attempt a reply to me. :wave

I don't think the HT figure looks fat. I never said he did look fat. He looks thick, which was the typical ideal as "fit" back then. So please read back on my posts and comprehend them before you attempt a reply to me. :wave

Like I need your permission to answer you...who the hell are you? Someone important, that I should care? Try 'self important'...that'll fit you like a glove.

Someone that turned a nice friendly little back-and-forth about possible corrections to a figure, into a display of an arrogant superiority complex, from someone who clearly has their head shoved too far up their own arse. Come back out...you'll actually see the light, and it will smell better.

For the record....I understand your posts totally, and I will answer whatever way I please, partly because I can, partly because me answering a person with a snotty attitude like yours appeals to me because there is nothing more I like than pricking your over inflated balloon of pomposity when I show you that you are wrong, but mainly because you clearly need to be re-educated as to what the differences really are between being 'thick' around the middle and 'fat'

The court is yours...how can you be 'thick around the middle' but not 'fat'?

Over to you Einstein.

Really, Pixeltwin...dude, I have apologised to you previously when we have had 'differences of opinion' but I am done with that from now on. You are OK for weeks on end, then you throw out crap like this. You're just not worth the effort.

Last edited:
Thick does not equal fat. YOur post was condescending. I don't do well with condescending.

Just to make sure you recognize what "condescending" looks like:

Just to make sure you actually recognise 'fat'...

This IS NOT it

Batman-and-Robin1.png

This IS it

Fat-Batman.jpg

Clear?

I think it must be PMS time for Doctor Who fans. :dunno

The court is yours...how can you be 'thick around the middle' but not 'fat'?

Here is Victor Mature. He was pretty much the poster boy for what the Hollywood ideal was. (note he is sucking in his stomach... as West was want to do as well).

1353644127-0.jpg

He is "thick" in the middle. If you interpret that as "fat" I don't know what to tell you. You are a victim of your own eagerness to post with a snark. No apologies necessary. I don't know you. You don't know me. I have friends, enough.

In any case, as I said, the HT 66Bats looks just fine and is accurate.

Call that coworker thick and then call her fat. See which one registers a harder hit.

Batman wears his belt very high...up to his ribs...
Covers abdomen, and by today's standards we expect the body to taper into the belt...in this case it doesn't ..
He's not v shaped but the last thing he was, was fat....
If the belt were worn lower, at waist level, it wouldn't look so derpy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back