Hot Toys 12" Apollo Creed & Ivan Drago

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wait until they make a Rocky exclusive limited to 250. :rotfl:lol

I can't do it. I have to limit the focus of my collection or else I'll buy myself into the poor house.

In fact - I'm shutting off my computer now before I do something rash.

Gnite, guys :)

tinister said:
I can't do it. I have to limit the focus of my collection or else I'll buy myself into the poor house.

In fact - I'm shutting off my computer now before I do something rash.

Gnite, guys :)

lol i should follow ya.(clubber wants to be with my rocky though)
sport011fc4.gif

Well now theres 6 rockys left at bbts.com thx to nash.(clubber is so damn tempting but i have a feeling i'll be getting both ivan and creed so that should satisfy me......maybe.

clubber gone from Toys2. Only BBTS or Ebay remains.

youre freakin sig pic always cracks me up. who the hell is that? could be a younger mickey w/ beard.

I have no idea who he is(emailed to me a few years back) he's flippin two birds though with each hand lol)

He looks like a fun time!!

J, how long did it take from preorder to delivery on the rocky/clubber figures?

one day, but i'm just right across the border from bbts.(and you're not far away so monday is my guess for you tues. latest)

oh sorry you mean i think they were announced in the summer last year.

I just can't do it. Hot Toys is eating my lunch already between the Aliens and the Robocop stuff.

I'd really like a 1:6 Mr. T, but I'd really raher it be Mr. T as Mr. T than Mr. T as Clubber. Maybe someone will sell a head....

Seth Gecko said:
oh sorry you mean i think they were announced in the summer last year.

summer last year preorder, then when did they first ship out? i didnt keep track.

Hot Toys ate all my money with AVP. 4 Preds and 1 Alein I had to cal it quits and didnt get grid or Anicent Elder. Which makes me kind of sad. I had Cluber but figured without Rocky he was useless...now I want Drago so I will have to get rocky. Damn.

nash said:
summer last year preorder, then when did they first ship out? i didnt keep track.

jan.:google :D

I just bought rocky 1&2 on dvd cause of this, lost mine in a move last year..and preordered rocky balboa

Serpentor said:
Hot Toys ate all my money with AVP. 4 Preds and 1 Alein I had to cal it quits and didnt get grid or Anicent Elder. Which makes me kind of sad. I had Cluber but figured without Rocky he was useless...now I want Drago so I will have to get rocky. Damn.

HT!! man!!!

Back