Hot Toys 12" Apollo Creed & Ivan Drago

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tinister said:
I've seen and held Clubber in hand. IMO - he's the best figure in the series.

Clubber looks the best IMO. And Drago will be great too just for his sheer relative size. Put those two on either side of Rocky Balboa and you got one kick asss "Rocky" display... to fight your Aliens of course. :D

"Yo, Alien"

Wor-Gar said:
Clubber looks the best IMO. And Drago will be great too just for his sheer relative size. Put those two on either side of Rocky Balboa and you got one kick asss "Rocky" display... to fight your Aliens of course. :D

"Yo, Alien"

They all look great sly's likeness is perfect as i'm sure these new ones will be.God what great news!!

J I was debating it, but i'll let you grab it. It's going to be about $135 after shipping from Toys2

nash said:
J I was debating it, but i'll let you grab it. It's going to be about $135 after shipping from Toys2

I dunno man i just bought a new vid card and some ram.(i still got medicom spidermans and fett to worry about.)

but then again....decisions decisions.

$$$:monkey2

tinister said:
Dang. $109.99 for Clubber. So tempted.

bout 130-140 ish after shipping yeah i'm tempted as well.(bbts has em for 150$ so not too much difference)

See. This is the reason why I shouldn't hang out on this board late at night.

269ref2-big_3x4.jpg

269ref4-big_3x4.jpg

love dragos jacket/robe

tinister said:
See. This is the reason why I shouldn't hang out on this board late at night.

Im totally with you man...

Im just here minding my own business getting drunk and wham! next thing I know im $300 poorer...

I'm kinda glad it happened late at night otherwise i woulda been at the damn computer all day tomorrow talkin bout it.:D :eek:

I can't do it. If I get Clubber - then I'm locked into getting Rocky, too :(

It may seem random, but that fact that Drago is 14" made me go buy Rocky and Clubber on ebay - wham! boom! $300 down the drain for me too!

It says "Carl Weathers as Apollo Creed" so I don't think the likeness rights were an issue. He's a bit dark, but the likeness seems to be there in the sculpt. Hopefully they'll fix it in the release version.

my main concern is rocky and drago right now. I'll get creed if his likness is better.

You're the DEVIL!

Dang - the sculpt on Rocky looks pretty good. I've only seen the box shots.

Darklord Dave said:
It may seem random, but that fact that Drago is 14" made me go buy Rocky and Clubber on ebay - wham!

Not random at all. I'm sitting here considering the exact same thing...

Where did you find Rocky AND Clubber on ebay?

Darklord Dave said:
It says "Carl Weathers as Apollo Creed" so I don't think the likeness rights were an issue. He's a bit dark, but the likeness seems to be there in the sculpt. Hopefully they'll fix it in the release version.

It should be(big difference)

216ref1-rocky_3x4.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

nash said:
my main concern is rocky and drago right now. I'll get creed if his likness is better.

Same!Except lang has the damn cool hooded robe!:google :D :cool: :cool:

Back