Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here ill show you my JOKERs
IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0399.jpg
IMG_0398.jpg
IMG_0402.jpg

and the JOKER DX with my BATMAN HOT TOYS collection
IMG_0401.jpg

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I have a V1 Joker with a broken knee joint, and it needs replacing. I know its supposed to be a regular TT, but I find the Jacket and Overcoat seem to bunch up and be really tight around the shoulders, would the narrow TT help this? Has anyone replaced the V1 with a narrow TT?

A narrow TT would be the way to go.

I actually modified the TT that the Bank Robber came on and it looks so much better now. I dremeled off a bunch of the shoulders and basically turned it into a Narrow. :)

I'm liking the writing on the back of the glass, is that just written right on the glass?

I've got a BR Joker coming, and I'm going to pick up 2 Narrow Truetypes so I can switch out the bodies. I think that'll work and satisfy my OCD about the bunchiness around the shoulders.

^^^You could just file/sand down the shoulders on the Standard it comes with. It really does work great.

The upper chest on the BRJ is the same as a narrow TT, so sanding down the shoulders will really get you about as close as possible to the real thing.

Sent using two cans and some string.

Nope, I think it's just the flash and lighting mix. In person the coat is purple like normal.

And yeah, I have to admit, the BR sculpt is sweet!

does anyone know what to do with the V1's vest? the velcro is barely holding on anymore. If not, where could I find a DX vest?

go to your local craft/fabric store and get Sew-on Snaps and jsut repalce the velcro with those. That's what i did

well the pic thats up is mine with snaps and i dont think you can tell. The snaps are the size of what are used on most 1/6 clothes for toys

Back