Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished this one for a friend.

joker_sixth_scale_again____by_imaresqd1-d3j0gd9.jpg

The eyes really make the DX head look like an anime figure. The expression is a tad bland for my tastes considering its the Joker, it looks like HL sitting around on set in make-up but not in character. Technically its amazing though.

Just finished this one for a friend.

joker_sixth_scale_again____by_imaresqd1-d3j0gd9.jpg

for me, you're the master! such a huge talent in sculpting and painting. not that your sculpts are looking creepy real, but you're painting them also so damn good, that is just phenomenal. I really haven't seen to-date an artist that is sculpting that good then you.

And I can't thank you enough times for making the Bale head available for us all and the other projects that will come through Dean.

That is creepy good! :clap:clap:clap

Not to dis on anybody else or start a pissing contest, but that has got to be handsdown, THE BEST, Joker I've seen on SSF.

I actually agree. There are a lot of great Joker's out there, but Adam's can't be topped.

if anyone is willing to sell me, or point me in the right direction of where to get a DX Coat/Vest/Shirt, I would greatly appreciate it!

The eyes really make the DX head look like an anime figure. The expression is a tad bland for my tastes considering its the Joker, it looks like HL sitting around on set in make-up but not in character. Technically its amazing though.

:exactly: This is a very accurate post. All in all though the sculpt is top notch and quite different from anything Ive seen thus far.:clap

Back