Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2085.jpg

Is that rooted hair on the BR Sculpt? It looks amazing. I've been toying with adding rooted hair to one of my Joker sculpts, the ones I've seen on here make the figure so much more realistic.

https://www.google.com/products/cat...e6lCIu20AGUrqyvBA&ved=0CI0BEPMCMAQ#ps-sellers

the ones i bought are black tho. Trust me just go to your local fabric store and youll find what you need
Thanks! Ill give it a try this week. I'm just not very good at sewing so i'm a bit worried :monkey1 did you take off the velcrow first?
oh no no. This is my grail piece. the other was my previous one i worked on.
Lucky you! is he on a perseus body as well?

Thanks! Ill give it a try this week. I'm just not very good at sewing so i'm a bit worried :monkey1 did you take off the velcrow first?

Lucky you! is he on a perseus body as well?

Yess i took off the velcro first. Use a Seam Ripper. And if your worried about sewing tak two old piece of fabric and practice on there by sewing them together and sewing the snaps on that way you get in practice before you do the vest and you'll have more confidence.

And he is on a perseus body. I may sand down the upper arms even more tho cause he's so buff lol.

I've always wanted to do the "I killed the bus-driver" looking at watch pose.

Back