Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, jack nicholson's Joker.. nice... the Heath Ledger one looks like it's custom-made as well. I've never seen that Nicholson HS. The one they sell on ebay looks a bit like it, but the one on this picture looks much better.

I know the HS isn't the most accurate out there for this figure, but I really like this figure. It looks great next to the TDK bats, can't wait for the new HS to really make this figure pop.

The two Nicholson ones look ok, but that Ledger sculpt doesn't impress me. Maybe it's just the freaky paint job, but I don't think so.

I photoshopped a photo by Michael Crawford, just so you guys don't need to imagine how the bank robber head sculpt will look like on the v1 Joker's body.

review_htdkbats_headSwitch.jpg

that is an amazing photo man !!
Cant wait to get my back rober joker.

Here we go guys, my first attempt at Chris's marvellous sculpt which is fantabulous in so many aspects!
Used acrylics and did it just the way I liked... Turned out nicely and am happy with it... Need better photos taken tho!
so here we go...pls tell us what u think! thanks chris for such a great sculpT!

45986740cf8.png

26891840je9.png

72694535fo6.png

Here we go guys, my first attempt at Chris's marvellous sculpt which is fantabulous in so many aspects!
Used acrylics and did it just the way I liked... Turned out nicely and am happy with it... Need better photos taken tho!
so here we go...pls tell us what u think! thanks chris for such a great sculpT!

For a first attempt it looks pretty good, although he seems a bit too sloppy. The black around the eyes and fading away above his eye looks good, as does the transition of the white on the neck. The white on the face looks a bit too heavy though, a few too many layers IMO, especially around the scars and side of the face. The nose and mouth area look fine. The eyes also look pretty cool.
Is the tongue glossy? I can't really tell from the pics, but it sort of seems like it, which is a nice touch.

Keep up the good work. :)

The more I look at these on the shelf the more I like them. And call me crazy but with a simple paint touch up I see Heath's Joker all over the place in Yulli's sculpt.

@cocoboloboy,
nice pic man. Love both figures' pose.

img6982ha5.jpg

Did you make that base yourself?

It looks well made too. Thats screwed onto the wall isn't it?

Looks as if it also has card holders. Can see the clear plastic areas...

Thanks guys! Yeah, I made it. There are two picture hanger type clasps on the back that it hangs on the wall from. It's actually designed to hold an 8x10 picture in a rigid sleeve behind the figures but I've got my 4x6 mini movie posters on it now.

Looks great bro! I'll try and make something like that myself. Thanks for the inspiration :D

Back