Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the grooves on the edge, well it's a lip. What you should have done was got some plastic case/cover or glass type of thing made to fit over the opening. To combat dust. Or even stop somebody bumping into the figures. Or knocking the Batarang out of his hands...

You know what people are like with the blasted hoover!

Looking at the grooves on the edge, well it's a lip. What you should have done was got some plastic case/cover or glass type of thing made to fit over the opening. To combat dust. Or even stop somebody bumping into the figures. Or knocking the Batarang out of his hands...

You know what people are like with the blasted hoover!

Yeah dust is a big problem. I made an enclosed case for my 1989 Batman figures and I'm working on a new enclosed design for my HT TDK figs. I've got a few of these figure/picture displays hanging around and fortunitely I've never had any knocked off of them. They're basically the same as a shelf but with a backdrop.

Here's some more pictures of the Joker. If only I have a Bank Robber Joker head laying around...

Adriscia064.jpg

Adriscia086.jpg

Adriscia087.jpg

Look into this Card...You're beginning to get drowsy, really drowsy..your vision is getting blurred...

I'm still waiting for some pics of BR Joker's socks. :wave

Coco that is an awsome display. The best I have seen. :clap

Joker, your repaint looks GREAT to me! :rock No apologies needed bro!

Here is my repainted Hot Toys Joker.
I went with the Pencil Trick Mob Board room look, because it's been just killing me to try somewhere (I think it's my favorite scene in the movie, and my favorite Joker look since seeing it ), until I can get to my heads for the guys, so here is MY Hot Toys one.
(Plus it helps me to validate keeping the HT as well, as I was kinda sour on it when I first got it until I did something to it...sorry HT enthusiasts...but I'm all better now...I promise...:D )

HTJoker001.jpg

I repainted the gloves on my Hot Toys also, so that dark coat would seem less bothersome. He was SO damn dark! Still is to me. Lucky you that got a purple one. I see the gloves on some are still dark, as in Pjam's. (GREAT SHOTS PJAM!!!! YOU ROCK MAN!!!)

Anyway, my stuff...

The two together in full body (Note much darker coat on my HT)
HTwoJokes002.jpg

AND....
What good would all this be without a review vid?!?!?

FML and HT JOKER figure review video

Note that I used a yellower, flourscent setting in my vid camera, so you could see the purples in both a bit better, as they looked more blue in normal lighting. Not the best overall lighting for a vid, but better to see these particular color schemes more accurately.

The HT still looks mighty black coated in regular light to me though....:tap
But the repaint makes me like it now. He's a keeper!

Hey Les, exactly what did you use to repaint your Hot Toys Joker gloves?

has anyone notice how short the joker's watch chain is? I can't stand it so I decided to fix it

Picture004-9.jpg

Picture002-8.jpg

did you do something to the cloth? it looks more purple compared to some other pics i've seen
same with the gloves
or is this just a case of great lighting?

Messin with my photo setup and taking some test pictures, heres a closeup of my Joker:
htjokerclose.jpg

While it may not be a perfect ledger, I haven't seen a Joker headsculpt that is, yet. And you can't deny that the HT one is very expressive:

JokerStand1.jpg

JokerStand2.jpg

JokerStand3.jpg

how bright is your purple coat?
or is it the standard coat with great lighting?

Back