Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would suggest that if anyone still wants the Joker's proper outfit -- either you don't have it or you want a second one -- that you get it now, before people start receiving their BR Joker and realize they DO NEED the central outfit after all.

That price will go up. And up...

Future Hicks?

I have my extra joker up for sale on the commerce section, check it out. Thinning my collection for the two-face :rolleyes:

Finally got around to taking some photos of my Joker. I decided to go with some creepy shots and I think I got them ;).
HTJokerCreepy1.jpg

Couldn't decide which one I liked better #1 or #2 below.
HTJokerCreepy3.jpg

And for the truely spooky,
HTJokerCreepy2.jpg

Yeah, Les really nailed it and a few others have found that bit of Heath... but in general its a tough nut to crack.

Heath's in there, but it's lost behind:

1) Over-emphasized facial wrinkles
2) Innappropriate facial expression to represent the character
3) Inaccurrate facial scarring

The biggest detractor is the scarring. It changes the whole lip area of Heath's face with the scars being so puffed out at the lips, and on the first HT sculpt, that effect is absent, like the early promo images of Joker.

I'm pretty sure Les' head is a modified DCD Joker head, people...

Personally, I like this repaint -

2918501669_ff8fc370c0_b.jpg

Totally in the whole eyeline, and lip areas imho
eyeline is too overly brouding, and they've given him a stapled in duck mouth, more like what bale has :p Heath's mouthline is flush, with lips puffed out evenly
Hey yeaaaaaaa ^ thats a beauty!

hey guys. the shirt collar and the tie have always bothered me on this figure, so what i did was i took the tie off and made a cut in the middle of the elastic band. then i just took the two ends of the band and tied it around the neck. what the did was close up the shirt collar and made the tie stay in place. it looks much better now(to me). sorry i dont have a camera to show you guys, but i cant wait to get the BR joker head, so that i can have a perfect joker fig.

Back