Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really nice but do agree surprised no beast figure was released to go with her.

I'm actually thinking of getting this for my girlfriend, but what i would probably try to do as a joke would be to put the head on a phicen, with a skimpy outfit wearing a leash and 'smelling a glove' with my spinal tap figures. :)

Does anyone remember which was annoumced first: this, or Jedi Trainimg Rey? To get an idea of how far behind it may be coming. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Well i made preorder at bbts. Saw video on yt and i think it will be great looking figure on display. I like yellow dress my favorite color. Really there is something in this figure cant stop to look at.

I would consider getting this sculpt to mod into a half-way decent Hermione figure for my daughter. But yeah, Beauty without the other titular character is a weird choice. Unless you just want to pose her with Maleficent, another female Disney movie character.

Is anyone else worried about her arms and the skin breaking (like the wonder woman figure) ? I think it will still be good to pose even if it is not safe to bend the arms.
ggjhh.jpg
fdg.jpg

This looks so much better than the prototype! Happy for those who really want this figure.

Does anyone remember which was annoumced first: this, or Jedi Trainimg Rey? To get an idea of how far behind it may be coming. Thanks.

I believe Belle was announced some time before Jedi Rey. I think Belle was announced in April of last year, with Rey being announced in October.

EDIT: Yep. Went through my old emails.

I believe Belle was announced some time before Jedi Rey. I think Belle was announced in April of last year, with Rey being announced in October.

EDIT: Yep. Went through my old emails.
Bummer... but THANKS!

Bummer... but THANKS!

I have Jedi Rey in pre-order as well, so I’m hoping she’ll be a bit more on time than the ones of late have been.

She’s listed as July on OSR - that could obviously change, but I do wonder if the sheer scale of the SW line, and how many new figures they’ll likely have to be announcing with Solo and the next episode next year, will keep production of final products on track since there are a number from that movie coming out? Plus, they’ve got quite a bit of work to do for IW, so they really have no choice but to keep things chugging along as fast as possible!

We can hope, I guess!

I dont know why so much dislikes on HT facebook page about Belle. If i compare with any Black Widow so far Belle is masterpiece. Im glad she has sculpted hair.

Facebook has become a sad place where most people who comment must have a mental illness like depression. They only comment to share their enormous darkness of mind.

She's not a perfect Emma Watson, not a 100% likeness. But its a beautiful figure!
I dont know why so much dislikes on HT facebook page about Belle. If i compare with any Black Widow so far Belle is masterpiece. Im glad she has sculpted hair.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

this figure does look really great!!! :)

Even when I am not collecting a figure, I still admire their work. Congratz to all buying her :) :)

I have a lot of mixed thoughts on this figure. When it was first announced, I was really interested, but I really did not end up caring for the movie at all. I think they really missed an opportunity to cast a relatively unknown for Belle who had a lot more charisma and who could actually sing. They seem to be going that direction with Aladdin, thankfully. Overall I think the figure looks pretty good, especially the accessories, but the head sculpt is not quite there still. Emma Watson has really distinctive features in the face, yet neither Hot Toys or Star Ace seem to be able to capture it. I do like the sculpted hair a lot, which at the same time makes me sad that they will never make a Black Widow figure with sculpted hair, even though it is so much shorter. Also, the typography and word spacing on the nameplate really bothers me for some reason, lol.

As it is, I think if you really liked the movie then you will be happy with this. I am probably just going to wait and see if any crazy deals pop up months down the road. With all my nitpicks, I do think I would still pick up a Belle figure immediately if they had made her normal blue dress costume, which to me is the quintessential Belle look. And I would be flabbergasted if they end up announcing a Beast, certainly it would've happened by this point.

Back