Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may get one. I love disney and i love belle. Shes my favorite Disney princess and although i think the live action film was just ok i loved the animated original. No shame here and im married. Dont know why this is so taboo.

I think she looks fantastic! And I love that she comes with the majority of the castle characters. Though I have doubts we'll be seeing a Beast

The likeness isn't there 100% but it's definitely better than what we've gotten from other companies. I don't see myself paying HT prices for this but if I could get the sculpt and body relatively cheap I could see myself trying to kitbash something HP from it.

Beast is already covered.

Just buy the Hot Toys Chewbacca, glue some horns on it and dress him in some kind of regal outfit.

IMG_8624.JPG

I would have no problem buying this if I were interested in it. The world is half populated by women, so yes, I have female figures in my collection. That being said, I might have to get this for my wife. She has a nice Disney collection in her cubicle at work. Hopefully they do Beast.

The Beast seems not happening. Will be expensive and none of Disney fans will shell out $300+ for action figure eventhough will come out impressive. I am still can see people swallow $220 for Belle especially if people fangirling so much with both Emma watson and Belle.

But beats me.

I have zero interest in owning this... but you know, for $230 you get 5 characters; that's a heck of deal.

The accessories pushed over the edge to get this. Cogsworth looks pretty good. I know the likeness isn't all there, but I still like it. Even though the base will be covered by her dress, it's still a shame the base looks so awful.

She looks great to me. :dunno
But if HT had to release a Disney fig first I wish it had been Jack Sparrow.

Figure looks great to me! It would not fit with any existing area of my collection so I will settle for admiring it from afar...but looks like Hot Toys did a great job on this one and it is nice to see a release that does not include a Star Wars, Marvel, or DC logo from them every once in awhile!

Back