Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Emma Watson but there's something weird going on with that sculpt. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's weird.

The sculpt is Pretty ugly, doesnt look like her.
And lets be serious, who is the market for this? Besides a handful of users here, im not sure theres even a market.

Other companies (including Disney) will make high end Belle figures as well. Im sure Tonner will make one.

Besides most of the fans for this are little kids that will just get the barbie version.

I cannot see hot toys selling a lot of these, this seems like a waste just to appease disney. A vanity project.

I wont be surprised if this ends up being cancelled

For some reason I really dig this figure. I think it's unique. The costume is pretty ornate and it's highly recognizable. I think I'm going to get this one. I'm not worried about the sculpt, some of these figures just never seem to photograph well. My Black Widow toy looks horrendous in photos but IRL looks more than fine.

Looks like Emma Watson but there's something weird going on with that sculpt. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's weird.

the HS makes Emma Watson look slightly older than she does in real life, particularly the close-up pics.

that being said, I'm probably in on the PO.

Why can't HT do a Black Widow this well...Belle doesn't have the lifeless blank stare we usually see?

The sculpt is Pretty ugly, doesnt look like her.
And lets be serious, who is the market for this? Besides a handful of users here, im not sure theres even a market.

Other companies (including Disney) will make high end Belle figures as well. Im sure Tonner will make one.

Besides most of the fans for this are little kids that will just get the barbie version.

I cannot see hot toys selling a lot of these, this seems like a waste just to appease disney. A vanity project.

I wont be surprised if this ends up being cancelled

It won't be cancelled. The film is already the 10th highest US domestic release of all time and by the weekend will easily slide into the number 9 spot...OF ALL TIME...not to mention all of the cash that it has raked in overseas...truth be told I have not even seen it and probably will not until it's on Netflix but clearly there is a much bigger market for this than the people who interact on this forum...

Looks nothing like her.

07d47b2227f592e9e53bbfe1fea7c0da1192205fb254416b66b1a80d0c25620f.jpg

It won't be cancelled. The film is already the 10th highest US domestic release of all time and by the weekend will easily slide into the number 9 spot...OF ALL TIME...not to mention all of the cash that it has raked in overseas...truth be told I have not even seen it and probably will not until it's on Netflix but clearly there is a much bigger market for this than the people who interact on this forum...

I kind of agree. I could see this toy becoming difficult to get once it's out and people realize how nice it is. I think using the iconic yellow dress only adds to it. I'm also glad they went with sculpted hair rather than the faux hair. With the dress and extras, I was expecting close to $275, so at $230, I figure why not? It's just money and it will lighten my display up from all the dark, moody superhero characters.

This isn't Hot Toys' fault, but I do think they dropped the ball with Belle's dress in the live action film. Wish they'd kept the outfit a little closer to the original.

I might get this if they do decide to make a Beast to go with her! I'm not sure I can come up with an interesting pose with her alone.

Great article. Hot Toys photographer and editing team should fired, their prototype promotional pics always off for some reason and it's been years. They touch up the face too much to level it's lost it's shape. That's why it's looks off.

hot-toys-beauty-and-the-beast-belle-figure-head-sculpt.jpg

It's looks great on natural light.

I dont know, most of that box office came from families and young girls, i doubt any of them will spend 300 bucks on a toy.
What stores are even gonna carry this? Comic book stores? Will she be displayed next to avengers figures??? That would look ridiculous

I'm not personally interested but I think it looks great and is a great headsculpt. Nice they went all out with the accessories too. I feel like everyone here is only concentrated on the US market; you don't think this will sell well in Asia?

I'm not personally interested but I think it looks great and is a great headsculpt. Nice they went all out with the accessories too. I feel like everyone here is only concentrated on the US market; you don't think this will sell well in Asia?

This will DEFINITELY sell well in Asia!

Back