Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2636990447_5c8490945d_o.jpg

Is that the Medicom Batman?

Not at all actually, if you've got a 2nd for the Tumbler, take the risk, but I would advise caution to people with only 1 original suit figure.

I agree and have the 1st version original suit for sitting in the tumbler. I pose the arms a lot of my 2nd ver. original suit (because it's the only thing that's truly poseable in this figure) and because of that, the rubber now has permanent wrinkles around the armpits and shoulders. I cringe if I'll sit him in the tumbler, he'll surely have more permanent wrinkles around his hips -- if not a tear.

:sick

Last edited:
Oh, screw you guys! I was totally staying out of the Tumbler/Pod thread to keep from wanting one of these.:monkey2

I got no problem affording one, but I was just hopin' to save the money. Now I want one again.

HA! I was thinking the EXACT same thing and then I got to your post :lol

Just got an email replied back from BigBadToyStore and they are indeed awaiting and will be getting a shipment of the original Batman Version!! Put in my pre-order in a hearbeat.

Just got an email replied back from BigBadToyStore and they are indeed awaiting and will be getting a shipment of the original Batman Version!! Put in my pre-order in a hearbeat.

Awesome, looks as if my Tak Bats may be getting placed in sotrage once this guy arrives at my doorstep...

Did they specify when in February that they would be getting them in?

No specific date, or even February ETA date will stick, just said that they will be getting there shipment of the original. They replied pretty quick too, so if anyone else here want to shoot them an email. But hopefully they will get there.:banana

No specific date, or even February ETA date will stick, just said that they will be getting there shipment of the original. They replied pretty quick too, so if anyone else here want to shoot them an email. But hopefully they will get there.:banana

This is the email response I got from BBTS. They basically got no ETA on it. Why would they even bother putting up a pre-order when they do not even know when they will get it.

It looks like our next shipment of these are estimated but not guaranteed to arrive sometime next month.

Thanks!
Jessica
BBTS Customer Service Manager

This is the email response I got from BBTS. They basically got no ETA on it. Why would they even bother putting up a pre-order when they do not even know when they will get it.

It looks like our next shipment of these are estimated but not guaranteed to arrive sometime next month.

Thanks!
Jessica
BBTS Customer Service Manager

Here is my response to them. We'll see what they have to say.

I don't understand why the item is up for pre-order when you guys don't have a clue when you will get it. Estimate arrive in Feb is misleading when you guys cannot guarantee. Is there any guarantee if you will ever get it? I don't want to wait for a few months and be disappointed.

You actually sent that? :eek:

YES. :mad: As a customer, I expect them to be on top of it. What kind of reply is it when you tell your customer you can't guarentee when the items will arrive, but indicated ETA Feb. I felt like I'm left hanging out there not knowing when I will get it.

YES. :mad: As a customer, I expect them to be on top of it. What kind of reply is it when you tell your customer you can't guarentee when the items will arrive, but indicated ETA Feb. I felt like I'm left hanging out there not knowing when I will get it.

That's par for the course with pre-orders. Sellers can only have an estimate from the manufacturer as to when they'll receive their allotment and if they don't get a concrete answer they're not going to give customers one, they just offer estimates because if they commit to a date and then it doesn't arrive then, people get pissed. If people get a rough estimate, they know enough to sort of plan but realize there's no certainty.

First of all, you have to realize how much stuff they sell on that site. Secondly, they have already fulfilled the original release of this figure which has clearly sold out. 'If' they are getting more stock, that is entirely up to Hot Toys or the distributor and I don't think BBTS can have any control of when it will arrive.

Here is my response to them. We'll see what they have to say.

I don't understand why the item is up for pre-order when you guys don't have a clue when you will get it. Estimate arrive in Feb is misleading when you guys cannot guarantee. Is there any guarantee if you will ever get it? I don't want to wait for a few months and be disappointed.

Bro, this is how preorders are sometimes. There are always estimates, and as long as they get word from their distributor that they will be getting them, and have an idea of when, then they will put it up for preorder. Also, BBTS is one of the best companies out there, they will do anything and everything to help you, so I am not sure if this response is warranted, but hey the customer is always right I guess.

I totally understand what you guys are saying. My point is I'm not looking for a date. Don't comment to that month if you are unsure.

Tons of places post a month once they have a rough estimate and if that changes they'll update it or you can contact them once the time has passed and see if they have a new estimate.

Back