Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! :hi5:

Still planning to get the exclusive one after having this?

Thanks!

Most definitely going to try and get the Exclusive! Wouldn't pass it up. I'm trying to get all the Nolan Batman figures. Just missing Joker DX and Harvey Dent. So whatever they put out for Nolan's Batman i will definitely be buying.

I was originally just going to stick to Nolan's Batman, but I gave in and bought Captain America because I think that figure has some of the nicest details HT's has done so far. And thought the movie was great!

And I plan on getting the 89 Batman pieces hopefully. I really liked 89 Batman when I was a little kid, and HT made the Batmobile, so I don't want to pass it up.

The only other non-Batman one I'm thinking about is Reeve's Superman.

Do you collect a wide variety?

Ive been wiring capes and here's Bats:

IMG_20110803_174934.jpg

IMG_20110803_175237.jpg

IMG_20110803_175808.jpg

It's done no damage to the suit. Plus it's well hidden on the shelves with black on black.

Thanks!

Most definitely going to try and get the Exclusive! Wouldn't pass it up. I'm trying to get all the Nolan Batman figures. Just missing Joker DX and Harvey Dent. So whatever they put out for Nolan's Batman i will definitely be buying.

I was originally just going to stick to Nolan's Batman, but I gave in and bought Captain America because I think that figure has some of the nicest details HT's has done so far. And thought the movie was great!

And I plan on getting the 89 Batman pieces hopefully. I really liked 89 Batman when I was a little kid, and HT made the Batmobile, so I don't want to pass it up.

The only other non-Batman one I'm thinking about is Reeve's Superman.

Do you collect a wide variety?

I started out just collecting Hot Toys Batman too... Now I have some Iron Man figures and I've pre-ordered Superman, Jack Sparrow, Captain America and I'm waiting for 89 Batman. I also have some PF's..

I don't like this hobby... it's addicting and expensive, but I'm not going anywhere.

Funny, I "had to have" that new OC Batman prior to SDCC. Now, after all the great announcements, I'm totally happy with this version again... The new Wayne sculpt is awesome but I can definitely do without it.

I put my Bats on a lower shelf the other day, and looking at the figure from a different height kind of breathed new life into it for me. As I stood there admiring the awesomeness I came to exactly the same conclusion.

I put my Bats on a lower shelf the other day, and looking at the figure from a different height kind of breathed new life into it for me. As I stood there admiring the awesomeness I came to exactly the same conclusion.

Yeah, I thought the same as well. :hi5:

I picked up a HT Dark Knight a while ago and I’m having trouble removing the SMOKE SMELL.
I’ve had it wrapped in a plastic bag with dryer sheets for a month now. Would soaking it in a vinegar bath help? Will the vinegar dry out the silicone armor?
Thanks in advance for any tips or solutions.

Could I possibly be the only guy that bought a used DK from a smoker?
I tried the dryer sheets. Only helped a little.

Will vinegar damage the latex armor?

Also does anyone know an online retailer that sells parts for these?
I nee the grappling gun and alternate hands.

Could I possibly be the only guy that bought a used DK from a smoker?
I tried the dryer sheets. Only helped a little.

Will vinegar damage the latex armor?

Also does anyone know an online retailer that sells parts for these?
I nee the grappling gun and alternate hands.

There's the Listerine method but I'm not sure how the alcohol vapors will effect the rubber suit. You can't return it for a refund?

Back