Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't have that little extra piece Agen pointed out either.

That's the EMP gun attached on the back of the Batpod

images

61026.jpg

The EMP gun holster/Bat-Pod adapter-attachment could easily be bundled in with the accessory itself with the MMS or DX Batman figure that it comes with.

That's the EMP gun attached on the back of the Batpod

Well that's cool. It'll probably just come with Batman and maybe you'll be able to attach it to the Batpod. I guess this one is the same as the one from 2008.

mmm .. I'm not sure if I can afford the batpod.... Tumbler+89 Batmobile + batpod + The Bat.. please Hot Toys give me a break

just saw the updated TDKR styled pics for the Bat-pod. would've been cool if they had done something like the IM Suit-up gantry and had it to where you would buy it just as is or with the V1 TDK Bats since he's in the pics. I'd probably buy that set

Love this pic btw:

579648_373223776072952_1736992432_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm skipping the Tumbler and getting this instead. Its just easier to display.

Definitely getting this. That being said, we've seen 2/3rds of the vehicles, bring on the figures, HT! :rock

It might sound spoiled of me, but I just have a difficult time soaking it in when this new product is probably identical to its 4 year old counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back