Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like what void said, eBay is the place.

I did a quick search and they are ending for about $300 area

But then again with the ebay fees, it might come to around $250ish I guess.

Holy! Ebay fees can take that much off? Well, I'll look into it. Thanks guys.

I think that's an over-estimation - depends on what type of selling method you choose (buy it now will have more fees typically as opposed to auctions, but auction fees will increase if you set a reserve price).

I think if you put it up for auction and it sells for $300, your total fees shouldn't be more than $20-25

I think that's an over-estimation - depends on what type of selling method you choose (buy it now will have more fees typically as opposed to auctions, but auction fees will increase if you set a reserve price).

I think if you put it up for auction and it sells for $300, your total fees shouldn't be more than $20-25
Of course, you also have to factor in Paypal fees. I use this calculator to estimate final values:

https://www.rolbe.com/ebay.htm

If you start an item at 99 cents and it sells for $300, then you lose $27 in eBay fees and $9 extra in Paypal fees. So $36 total. Must be good to have the monopoly on the online marketplace/currency exchange system.

Sigh.... 600 over pages and 2 years since the thread started and I still do not have either the batpod or the tumbler.... They are just getting so expensive... I guess I shall just be content with looking at them on display at my local toy store :thud:

Holy! Ebay fees can take that much off? Well, I'll look into it. Thanks guys.

When all is said and done, it's not that much. Usually it's around 10-15% which is no different from any other auction house. But people tend to feel otherwise because they don't like having to pay other people for their services. :monkey1

Of course, you also have to factor in Paypal fees. I use this calculator to estimate final values:

https://www.rolbe.com/ebay.htm

If you start an item at 99 cents and it sells for $300, then you lose $27 in eBay fees and $9 extra in Paypal fees. So $36 total. Must be good to have the monopoly on the online marketplace/currency exchange system.

That's very helpful thank :hi5:

I guess halfway between Hydeous's and my estimate then

With the possibility of a new Tumbler (or Tumblers :horror), would you still pay $650 for the original Tumbler if you had the chance.

871ffd80-bd10-012c-8306-0050569439b1.jpg

Would it be in bad taste to repaint my Hot Toys '89 Batmobile in camo when it is released? Would it devalue? What should I do?

Well, it's the only way to get your Batmobile to be screen accurate to the Camo Attack scene of the movie....

By the way, your location says you're in Pittsburgh. So what are you doing posting here, when you should be spending every free moment spying on the production?!?!

I just turned down a Tumbler for $800.00 and it was 30 minutes away from me to pick up :horror

Real life 1
My Desire for a HT Tumbler 0

My signature isn't helping me one bit :slap

Last edited:
With the possibility of a new Tumbler (or Tumblers :horror), would you still pay $650 for the original Tumbler if you had the chance.

Sooo...is it positive that Tumbler 2.0 will coming?
If so then I'll just wait to buy the new one

And do we already know when would batmobile 1989 coming out?

I just hope that HT re-releases or somehow upgrades the black tumbler since I missed the boat first time around. I simply can't stand the camo'd version

I just turned down a Tumbler for $800.00 and it was 30 minutes away from me to pick up :horror

Real life 1
My Desire for a HT Tumbler 0

My signature isn't helping me one bit :slap

Ahh I wish I could get one for $800... i'm looking at $1K+ at this point but should have one soon :yess:

With the new pics of tdkr, I'm sure that hot toys will release new tumbler(s) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back