Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really £350. Wish I had known I probally would have bought it for that price. So do you live in the UK.

Yeah live in the uk. I had it on ebay and it generated quite a bit of interest but didnt sell a few times. It was also missing one of the support bars for the handle bars.
Still made a bit of a profit so it wasnt to bad.

But

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:yess:

We may get another Tumbler yet:

WARNING TDKR SPOILERS

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was thinking about buying another one and Just putting a wrap design onto it of the camouflage, but may not need to as may be a possibilty of Hot toys doing this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wirJX6tXlAA&feature=player_embedded"]‪Tumblers Rolling onto Pittsburgh Set!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Camo tumbler... Lol I was worried Batman would have a camo pattern on the Tumbler as that wouldn't make sense. Now I finally realized you guys were referring to Tumblers who had temporary camo applied to hide their changes from fans beforehand. Like in the real life auto industry.

Are they, I didn't fully notice, I thought one was the same as Batman's Tumbler and they other had different windows. I will check it out.

the windows are different on the new camo tumblers on TDKR

Camo tumbler... Lol I was worried Batman would have a camo pattern on the Tumbler as that wouldn't make sense. Now I finally realized you guys were referring to Tumblers who had temporary camo applied to hide their changes from fans beforehand. Like in the real life auto industry.

maybe batman will have a new suit with camo pattern as well to go with the camo tumbler, like this:dunno:rotfl

2002_1014_011658AA%20camo%20batman.JPG

Some of the camo tumblers are different in other respects, as well. At least one has a rotating turret cannon on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back