Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are these worth now? I've had a look on ebay but its a bit of a wide spectrum on there, I'm thinking of getting rid of all my Hot Toys after my tidy up the other day, this is a big one and probably scarce so its a good one to think about first.

The sums of money are tempting but its far too cool a piece to part with for me.

But perhaps one day if there are desperate times. Hopefully not.

Desperate times are now! Logically the longer we hold on to the piece, the more the price will skyrocket but i'm not too fussed. I've never been able to display mine and chances are I wont anytime soon either. If someone else will benefit from it then its all good :)

Desperate times are now! Logically the longer we hold on to the piece, the more the price will skyrocket but i'm not too fussed. I've never been able to display mine and chances are I wont anytime soon either. If someone else will benefit from it then its all good :)

I'll trade you Nasri for your tumbler. :rotfl

:1-1:
:wave

We got a new camera.

DSC_0066.jpg

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Toys-Dark-Knight-Batmobile/dp/B001GICQD4/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1310263431&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Hot Toys' The Dark Knight: 1:6 Scale Batmobile: Toys & Games[/ame]

And theres a picture of that guy Gorillablak (may not be right spelling) holding his Tumbler. Hes a member here though I haven't seen him post in a long time. I wonder if its his one or has someone just 'borrowed' his pic.

edit - Hmmm his video review is posted there too.

I would love if Hot Toys made a new Tumbler for TDKR. I missed out on the first one and now I'm suffering from severe buyers regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back