Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dug out mine the other day, going through the collection and looking what I had and putting them away safer. I hope DKR gets a good Batmobile and HT do another.
5863306012_2a8ccf4577_b.jpg

I agree, you do need this beast. How come you missed it in the first place? Did it come at a bad time for you? Just surprising.

I agree, you do need this beast. How come you missed it in the first place? Did it come at a bad time for you? Just surprising.

I´d love to have the tumbler too, I often catch myself putting BB in my DVD Player only to watch Bruce´s testdrive with Fox in the tumbler turning the volume up and watching that monster go crazy.
I´d love to have this piece this big in my flat, but I´s unemployed when this monster came out, so I technically I didn´t miss out on it, but was forced to let it slip.
:monkey2

I think I was just stupid - I was living with my parents at the time and did not have much space, thought i'd get it later.

Now I am married and in my own place, with a little more space (but would still struggle to display this), but cannot find one for a reasonable price or in good condition :(

Damn, sorry to hear that from both of you. I don't think I could bring myself to sell mine and if I did I'd probably want as much as I could get for it as my 'compensation' for having to part with such an amazing beast of a piece. I imagine the same is true all around. Still I hope you're both able to get it some point.

Me, too buddy.
But there´s no one on the bay, but SSC´s always a good choice.
So many trustworthy people here.
One of my best decisions signing up with this amazing board.
:)

And that some ppl got it for even less :(:(:(:(

Still here fella MIB and at the best price you're ever going to find now anywhere :lecture
Double edged sword buying this thing: Its an EPIC piece and I snagged it for a relativel pittance but the size makes it impossible for me to display it as much as i want to! :gah::lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back