Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My war roo ( as I like to call it) is the only place that has my collectibles but, even if you have the key...dust will still settle.

I also have a Bat Cave (my own room) for my Batman collectibles. Agreed that dust has started to gather, so has to dust it every other days. Therefore I have customized a batmobile garage (aryclic display case) to house it permanently.

Love the history of the batmobile...and the pics guys!

But I didn't see the batmobile from the Dark Knight Returns...and that is an important one as I think it influence the Tumbler design. At least I see similarities :huh

I just emailed a merchant asking if they're willing to sell me their $1,000.00 priced Tumbler for $500.00, I'll even provide the crazy glue at that price :lol

here's a couple pics of the one I recently got! pure awesomeness!

Picture162.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Not sure if it has been posted before - but anyways enjoy!

Batmobile_page.png

So cool it needs to be reset here. Loved looking at that...so many epic designs!

In this room the only person have the key is ME!! and always keep out the dust, thats what I call my collector's room!! :):):)

Lobox do you have your collection posted online anywhere? I would love to look at it my friend!

here's a couple pics of the one I recently got! pure awesomeness!

Picture162.jpg

Picture163.jpg

:clap Nice pics! Congrats on the purchase.

That's ridiculous. However one did sell for $1283, shipping included, so I guess it's only a matter of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back