Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats!!! but you know how it is.......
pictures or it didnt happen ;)

Words cannot describe this. Hot Toys is just f'n amazing.

17-01.jpg

17-02.jpg

17-03.jpg

17-04.jpg

What do you guys think.

How on earth do you ship it. Even broken down, the Tumbler box is puny against that.

Loving the photography.

Tigernight WOW..OMG...you destroyed the tumbler ?? Diorama is awesome..but, I could not be that brave to breakdown the tumbler. So any pic's on how you put that together ??? CONGRAT'S..on a great diorama!!! I agree with Raada...you do need your own thread.

NYC1962 It was also great to meet you...Have a Merry x-mas as well.

We'll have to wait for clarification but his statement sounds more like this is by someone else possibly HT themselves? 10th anniversary and all?
Whoever is the creator my jaw drops for you :drool

Words cannot describe this. Hot Toys is just f'n amazing.

17-01.jpg

17-02.jpg

17-03.jpg

17-04.jpg

What do you guys think.

very awesome diorama

but i have to ask.
WTF HAPPEN HERE !!!!!!

the joker is just sitting there watching the tumbler crashing while batman is on the top of the vehicle ?

what kind of situation is that ?:lol

I am just in awe ...I cannot imagine after all it took me to get this grail of collectible, and then to create something so awesome as this. Call me chicken !! lol's..anyway awesome piece. Congrat's !!!

To clarify this is not my work. I was checking out ht's website(japanesse site) and stumbled upon their web magazine. It's for their 10th anniversary. Sorry I didn't clarify it in more detail.

To clarify this is not my work. I was checking out ht's website(japanesse site) and stumbled upon their web magazine. It's for their 10th anniversary. Sorry I didn't clarify it in more detail.

I don't think you were misrepresenting but with awesome pictures like that most have problems reading words afterwards :lol
So of it's a diorama battle are there more?
Btw still....thanks for posting this

very awesome diorama

but i have to ask.
WTF HAPPEN HERE !!!!!!

the joker is just sitting there watching the tumbler crashing while batman is on the top of the vehicle ?

what kind of situation is that ?:lol

it's called a fitness freak the shiguo raitoasu udai and there are nine more dioramas to unveil at their anniversary.

MY GOD! THAT"S ____ING AWESOME!!! Probably one of the best dioramas I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back