Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to Carmen at Toys2 and she said the Batmobile won't be in until August.

Spoke to Carmen at Toys2 and she said the Batmobile won't be in until August.

Ah. So I can go back to my previous default presumption - "not next month, the month after that".

I just want to receive this damned thing so I can cross it off my handwritten list of thusfar unfulfilled preorders. Its been there for so damn long.

Yeah, if thats the case it'll be exactly 1 year since I pre-ordered that. 3rd of August. That means FP.com will likely get it late August if not September.

Thats quite depressing to be honest, an after summer item.

Yeah, if thats the case it'll be exactly 1 year since I pre-ordered that. 3rd of August. That means FP.com will likely get it late August if not September.

Thats quite depressing to be honest, an after summer item.

If that nakes you depressed... you seriously need to seek some help.

Why?.........

Because it's just a toy. Happiness shouldn't come from a material possession.

It comes from sex, love, but man.. women can be depressing.. wait, what were we talking about?

Look, I am right and you are wrong. That's all you need to know. I think that's what we were talking about. *scratches head*

I really think Hot Toys should had put a sound chip in this thing, i mean it made some cool sounds in the movies.

Vodoun's depressive behaviour towards this being pushed back to August is alarming.

I would hate to find out if this is pushed back to September. Anyone know him personally or live close by? If someone makes another announcement that this is being pushed back another month, I want you to remove all sharp and pointy objects, and rope from this guy.

Remember, we're always there for you Vodoun.

It's just a toy man. There is so much to live for! Think of puppies and kittens. They always make me go to a happy place.

But if you com'a knockin' and I don't answer, that's probably me playing with my Tumbler... vrrrom vrrrom ... pew pew pew

This is my first post and just want to give some advice to the dude whos Batman seems to have dried out . I had the same problem with my TDK version.
The solution ? Go to a store that sells motorcycle equipment , especially helmets . Ideally an ARAI Dealer . Ask for silicone lubricant , used to keep the rubber from perishing on the helmet . Apply a small amount to your finger ( make sure your bat is free of dust ) and spread over the suit , rub gently , a little goes a long way . He will look nice and shiny at first , this will dull down after a week or two . Keeps the rubber supple.
Sorry its off topic . Now where am I going to get the funds for this Batmobile

This is my first post and just want to give some advice to the dude whos Batman seems to have dried out . I had the same problem with my TDK version.
The solution ? Go to a store that sells motorcycle equipment , especially helmets . Ideally an ARAI Dealer . Ask for silicone lubricant , used to keep the rubber from perishing on the helmet . Apply a small amount to your finger ( make sure your bat is free of dust ) and spread over the suit , rub gently , a little goes a long way . He will look nice and shiny at first , this will dull down after a week or two . Keeps the rubber supple.
Sorry its off topic . Now where am I going to get the funds for this Batmobile

What a great first post and I am sure all of us will surely experience down the line one day. Hopefully not, but it's still very helpful. You're awesome!

Welcome to the Freaks forum!

I've been in contact with Sunnystudios from HK who ordered the Tumbler from off of ebay and he said he will ship it out to me on Wednesday. I promise I will take pics once I get it.

Vodoun's depressive behaviour towards this being pushed back to August is alarming.

I would hate to find out if this is pushed back to September. Anyone know him personally or live close by? If someone makes another announcement that this is being pushed back another month, I want you to remove all sharp and pointy objects, and rope from this guy.

Remember, we're always there for you Vodoun.

It's just a toy man. There is so much to live for! Think of puppies and kittens. They always make me go to a happy place.

But if you com'a knockin' and I don't answer, that's probably me playing with my Tumbler... vrrrom vrrrom ... pew pew pew

Hehe! that was funny.

I've been in contact with Sunnystudios from HK who ordered the Tumbler from off of ebay and he said he will ship it out to me on Wednesday. I promise I will take pics once I get it.

Wednesday how Sunnystudios get it so early? WOW man How much they charging for the Tumbler?

Well, I think I am gonna get both the Tumbler and Batpod. But, gonna wait a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back