Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
double post

not trying to be mean, but some friendly advice. you can delete a post by going into edit post, then somewhere you can check the box that says delete this post and then...well yeah :lol

Last edited:
Hmmm...actually it looks like the HUD is there, but DOESN't have any green on it...that's a bit unfortunate.

of course!!!
look more close at his pictures and you will see it...

edit:
here you go
IMG_0051.jpg

Ah ok, it's definitely there and it's clearly clear (transparent). No wonder I missed it. Here, it's colored smoke brown. HUDs, whether in fighter jets or in tank cars for vigilantes are supposed to be green (I think.) Still, I'm so envious of G'c...

Aren't they making 5,000 of these? At 500 US each these will be hard pressed to sell at unless they went for clearance at around 200.

Having said that, I am paying 500. :horror

Hey folks, remember Sideshow Hulk, Iron Man statues was also 500 bucks and they sold out quick.

I'm sure I read in here somewhere that it was less than 5,000.... like more like 3,000, though that wasn't confirmed.

wow some of those photos are fantastic - they show the Tumbler off perfectly! It looks so good with the lights on it's unreal :D

Those pix from Wookster are really awesome! The DK costume Batman also seemed to look good AGAIN when we see it in the cockpit. There was something about the lighting that made the face look uncannily real. Speaking of the figures, did anyone have trouble sitting the figures in the cockpit? No extreme bending that may tear the suits?

I hope someone would sit the Medicom Bats in this batmobile....

Would be great to see the Batpod and Tumbler side by side too! Hopefully someone who has/gets both will post pics of them together soon :D

Would be great to see the Batpod and Tumbler side by side too! Hopefully someone who has/gets both will post pics of them together soon :D

That would be cool! Would give a better estimate of the size since I only own the batpod, guess it's a must have for the Tumbler after seeing those pics!:duh

wow the pics wookster posted...jesus, they could fool laymen into thinking its the real deal, even some of the pics with the batman in it. brilliant work. i love how he angled the camera with the bckground to make the car look in scale with the buildings. amazing work from hot toys.

also, you can see that even though the main hud isnt green, the panel by the middle is.

the dials are just amazing...great little touch.

I hate your avatar. It's too distracting and can get me in trouble if the girlfriend catches me in a hypnotic state.

that is just what I like about his avatar, it's the most destracting one on the board

Hmmm...actually it looks like the HUD is there, but DOESN't have any green on it...that's a bit unfortunate.

it may have the green, but you cannot see it because the picture quality is to dark...

Those new pics are mind blowing! DAMN! I really need to take some photography classes. There are at least five pics there that if you put them in a series of real stills of the Tumbler from the sets of BB or TDK, you would NOT be able to tell the difference! I need this baby now! I can't wait any longer...

Heh, it must be a clone company then of Hot Toys. Has to be! The pink straps gives it away. ¬_¬

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

That shot from the rear looks stunning! Was this posted previously? I don't remember.

20090612_23bd3757b7c423b5657crlyv5BILL8T4.jpg

I truly love those stealth windows.

20090612_6ba11b3cc6912cf2505agU4YOhRZ7pn9.jpg

OMG !! that looks unreal.
I want this thing so bad !
but where to put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back