Hot Toys - 1/6 TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 4 bedroom house with 2 very large living rooms. I could display four of these without my wife breaking a sweat.

No pics, no proof. :wink1:

Sur they are prototypes, but if they decide they made two and it's not possible to go to production with it it's doesn't change the fact that it's a prototype. The 1/6 bat was a prototype and they decided to make it in 1/12.

The new pics still make me question if it is a true 1/6th. If its made, it would be hard to ship these five foot tall wings....... almost unlikely. As you said, "prototype" Bat and was downsized to 1/12. Hot Toys loves to throw out the prototype word.

"Prototype" '66 Batmobile.

Got to love this thread to... "prototype" https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/disneyana/131336-1-6-hot-toys-mms-lone-ranger.html

I live on my own planet and can easily accomodate a fleet of 100,000 or more. And I piss money so that's no issue. And all the women on my planet get wet at the mention of Star Wars and/or toys, so I have that going for me.

Is there a bigger one swinging in now?

Some people lacking in life must brag about material things. It's very transparent.

No one gives a **** how many bedrooms you have. Obviously not directed at you wor-gar.

Some people lacking in life must brag about material things. It's very transparent.

No one gives a **** how many bedrooms you have. Obviously not directed at you wor-gar.

I have a 4 bedroom house with 2 very large living rooms. I could display four of these without my wife breaking a sweat.

I wonder who you could be referring to????

Not too hard to figure it out.

Bit bored with the I can afford everything, I live in a mansion, my life is better than yours. Grows old pretty ****ing fast.

Hey hey! It's the Internet, and this is a toy forum; therefore I:

-Make 6-7 figures a year.
-My wife lets me collect, she doesn't care and she's hotter than your wife.
-I live in a mansion
-I have a six pack

I could go on...

So its a problem for you that I have plenty of room in my house to display huge collectibles? The point wasn't to "brag", bruh. I was responding to WWEJedi's condescending comment about people having no room to display the TIE Fighter when the reality is that many of us do have the room to display it.

So its a problem for you that I have plenty of room in my house to display huge collectibles? The point wasn't to "brag", bruh. I was responding to WWEJedi's condescending comment about people having no room to display the TIE Fighter when the reality is that many of us do have the room to display it.

This is true, yes some people brag above their means and mine itself isn't great either. But just because you don't have doesn't mean you should be mad that other people can. I mean this is a goddamn forum for luxury items, you're here cause you can afford **** plenty others can't. Don't get mad when there's something you can't afford and others can ;p

This is true, yes some people brag above their means and mine itself isn't great either. But just because you don't have doesn't mean you should be mad that other people can. I mean this is a goddamn forum for luxury items, you're here cause you can afford **** plenty others can't. Don't get mad when there's something you can't afford and others can ;p

Exactly.

I'm baffled by this "Nobody will buy this!!! Its too big!!! Nobody has the room!!! Its too expensive!!!!" rhetoric.

If you can't afford it or just have no room to store it then skip it. Live and let live.

Hey hey! It's the Internet, and this is a toy forum; therefore I:

-Make 6-7 figures a year.
-My wife lets me collect, she doesn't care and she's hotter than your wife.
-I live in a mansion
-I have a six pack

I could go on...

Well I just took Buzzfeed's MASH quiz and I've got:

In a Mansion married to Anna Kendrick in Portland as a Supreme Court Justice with 3 kids and best friends with Tina Fey

So I'm getting at least three of these.

11239622_10207426244916732_5515324818183493560_o.jpg
Damn, that is such a beautiful ship! Wasn't going to buy SSC's TIE Fighter Pilot, but Sideshow's got themselves a sale if HT releases this (and builds it my satisfaction! ;)). :lol

Funniest part about what HT is showing without SS there, no pilots for the Tie Fighters

Id love to see your collection across your four bedrooms and two living rooms, would be great.

Can you post pics?

He was speaking as a general market term. Which most people just don't get. They only think about their life and what they have or don't have. The vast majority of people do NOT have the space for this. Go ask prop worxs or SSC or anyone else that deals directly with hundreds or thousands of customers. It's a fact that 95% of the wealth in the USA is in the hands of 1% of its population. That the average family has a three bedroom home and five occupants. Yes there are those with the space to house a large item. But it's a smaller pool then those with the space to house a 12 inch figure. When people (I counted in 15 minutes just now) 46 comments of people passing or canceling a figure becuase of space. So if that many posts are about space issues for a 12-16 inch figure how many more will have an issue with a 4 foot tall space ship?

You have oodles of space. Fantastic. But unless you are the only customer for hot toys it's not just about you. In 15 minutes I found one person that said they had lots of space and nearly 50 that can't squeeze in another 12 inch figure. Sorry bud, but it's about the "market" not the individual.

I would like to chime in and add that YES, I will buy this if it's around $1200. I do have space for it.

I think the 1966 Batmobile is on hold because of license rights with Mattel/Hot Wheels. Wasn't that the case?

I would like to chime in and add that YES, I will buy this if it's around $1200. I do have space for it.

I think the 1966 Batmobile is on hold because of license rights with Mattel/Hot Wheels. Wasn't that the case?

No one knows for sure why the '66 Batmobile is on hold. The prevailing theory (and most logical IMHO) is that there are production problems with the glossy finish and figuring how to get it to people without getting billions of complaints. If they're going to complain about scratches on the matte 89 Batmobile, imagine how picky they'll be for a shiny car?

Back