Hot Toys - 1/6 TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoMo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
CJbm-x4UYAAQmNs.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - TIE Fighter

They're not gonna make this right.

It's gonna be like the one display model of the 1/6 Bat right.

Well, considering that it could all be done in hard plastic/PVC and break down just like the Hasbro one, I would assume its probably 1/6 scale and will hold their Tie Fighter pilot. Damn cool for sure! Probably come in the same size box that the Tumbler came in.

I want it. i don't give a **** if it's 1:6 or not, this is impressive.

That was 1/12.

There was a 1/6 proto or prop they had made... but it was never produced. I think at one point it seemed they might make it, but then the 1/12 happened instead, or maybe it never would have been 1/6.

But there was a ginormous 1/6 BAT made.

A true 1:6 scale TIE would be 72" tall by 56" wide, based on the studio scale model which is 1:24 scale. Looks closer to 1:12 scale. Still very impressive. Paint is the wrong color based off the pic(too dark) but very impressive.

Gotta say... judging by the size of the cockpit on that thing compared to the person in the foreground it almost looks like it could be 1/6.

If this is 1:6...good christ.

Falcon cockpit doesn't look so hot anymore. Like standing a 9 next to a 6.

Too small to be 1:6 scale. looks more like 1:12 scale so it's in proportion with 6 inches figures.

Back