Hot Toys 1/6 The Predator Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like that his abdominal muscles look so different from human musculature. nice little touch.
aaaaand that is all. facial structure and shape is straight from Anderson VS Predator designs.

That trailer does not inspire much confidence in the quality of the movie.

Hoping it is not another failed attempt at making a good Predator kovie.

i like that his abdominal muscles look so different from human musculature. nice little touch.
aaaaand that is all. facial structure and shape is straight from Anderson VS Predator designs.

I looked at it after I read this and all I see is the belly of someone who got Lipo:lol

So here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPI9E-wNK8s

Predator.jpg

I half liked the biomask when I first saw it, but I retract that statement. It's more akin to a futuristic sleep apnea mask.

WTF ?

Predator-Image-Empire.jpg

I really miss P1/P2 design :(

The sharp angled pecs make zero sense.

Well... if the movie is fun to watch, then all can be forgiven.

IF

The inability to make a fist has always bothered me. I guess that's the drawback to pointy finger tips, but that left hand just looks dumb. And yeah, angular pecks make zero sense.

:lecture

While still holding onto those licenses so no one else can make anything.

True. BUT, even though the newer movies aren't popular, I would think they would still make money off of more characters from the 1st two films. IDK how well Ripley sold, but she seemed popular to me. Give us a good 1/6 Queen, Hicks ect....I'll buy.

Main Predator figures will sell well enough regardless of how the movie performs as they look cool on their own and the history behind them. Just look at Wolf Predator.

But it would be cool if the movie is good enough

Neca is the way to go on this one, I really hope the movie does good to get another one but I really don’t see it possible after seeing the trailer

Hi guys, I haven't posted in a while. I am trying to sell my Hot Toys MMS250 Ancient Predator. I don't have the Posting Permission to do so. Can someone from admin allow me to do so. I contacted them but no response yet. Thanks.

Yeah I want to see the predator, they really kept this movie quiet. Maybe there saving money with advertisement

I think Shane Black is trying to recreate the mystery and suspense like the original had. We didn't see the full predator until the end of the film. Didn't even see an arm or torso shot till about half way through.

I can’t even be worked up by that because that’s what I fully expected when I heard Shane Black was at the helm. It’s Iron Man 3 all over for me, so best case scenario is we’ll at least see some cool looking Pred’s doing something cool. That’s as much compliment as I’ll ever give anything related to Shane Black.

Shane Black assisted with a lot of the script writing on the original.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m waiting for Neca reveal as well hopefully we do get something in their almost 1/4 scale.
About the trailer and ultimately the movie I guess times change millennials taking over blood/gore and muscles exchanged for kid play/probably overprotective mom in a minivan and Preds taking self improvement classes (potting, knitting etc.) traveling around the space in a hybrid space ship so it does zero emissions when entering the orbit. The improved green Preds.
Don’t want to be offensive but that script looks light as the mask the kid got in the parcel from the defunct Toys’R’Us. Still (Tnx to Winston’s design) I will pay the ticket and then I will pay the price...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane Black assisted with a lot of the script writing on the original.
No, on the DVD documentary he says he did a rewrite of the script and it was rejected and they went with an earlier version, so they decided to put him in the movie instead.

Thank you for responding. I didn't know that. I haven't logged in or posted since like 2015/2016. Have a nice day.

No, on the DVD documentary he says he did a rewrite of the script and it was rejected and they went with an earlier version, so they decided to put him in the movie instead.

are you sure? I could swear it was part of the reason they killed him off in the movie so soon was because they originally wanted him to act and write and he said no its one or the other so they killed off his character so he could assist in tweaking the script.

Back