Hot Toys 1/6 The Predator Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. BUT, even though the newer movies aren't popular, I would think they would still make money off of more characters from the 1st two films. IDK how well Ripley sold, but she seemed popular to me. Give us a good 1/6 Queen, Hicks ect....I'll buy.

She sold horribly in Hong Kong.

Of course, they'll assume that means no one wants the creatures themselves.

I think Shane Black is trying to recreate the mystery and suspense like the original had. We didn't see the full predator until the end of the film. Didn't even see an arm or torso shot till about half way through.

I think your right , funny though with that method they would have to have an amazing movie locked and loaded.

Eh, I’m not sure how I feel about the bio-mask. It’s cool that it’s different, but it’s still not really popping out at me. It may grow on me though. I’d have to see more of the actual Predator to see how it fits with the rest of the armor.

As far as the film goes, the only thing I’m not really diggin’ on first impression is the whole voodoo doll, spaceship thing with the kid. Still looking forward to the film though to see what it has to offer, as I didn’t really know what to make of the trailer; there wasn’t really enough there to get a gauge on it.

The sharp angled pecs make zero sense.
Just like the whole "they injest alien DNA to improve themselves" thing.

I think Shane Black is trying to recreate the mystery and suspense like the original had.
Nope. He's tryin' the usual trashy deconstruction that's so popular in Hollywood now.
There won't be any mystery left by the end of it.
Fans will either eat it up like good doggies or leave the franchise.

Just like the whole "they injest alien DNA to improve themselves" thing.

It makes more sense for Humans to create hybrids, not the other way around. The **** would Predumans be able to do that the regular Preds can't? Were inferior to them.

I wouldn't mind Berserker if his head didn't look so ****ing stupid.

Hybrid dinosaurs is stupid for Jurassic World and it's stupid for Predator.

I didn’t have any issues with his head, but I concur that the boots didn’t really fit with the rest of his outfit and looked a bit odd.

Eh, I’m not sure how I feel about the bio-mask. It’s cool that it’s different, but it’s still not really popping out at me. It may grow on me though. I’d have to see more of the actual Predator to see how it fits with the rest of the armor.

As far as the film goes, the only thing I’m not really diggin’ on first impression is the whole voodoo doll, spaceship thing with the kid. Still looking forward to the film though to see what it has to offer, as I didn’t really know what to make of the trailer; there wasn’t really enough there to get a gauge on it.

The kid scene and crashing spaceship are completely separate scenes in the movie and take place at different times. It was just strange trailer editing.

Yautja brand hunting high-top sneakers. The latest craze in predator fashion. Guaranteed to protect you sensitive wittle Super Predator tootsies when running through your space garden.

7f0dc7134c17e6617ea7f089fb26e5af.jpg

They hid the New Balance logo well.

****ing yuck. That sunburnt looking monstrosity had no business killing classic.

****ing yuck. That sunburnt looking monstrosity had no business killing classic.
he was fat, short, so probably very young - and obviously drugged, or he would tear that weak chain in a moment if he was a predator with P1/P2 physical capabilities.

Back