Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay the PO Price is up in my country, it's $155, It's cheaper than I should kitbash this figure by myself, I'm getting this guy, just to complete my line-up.
I just don't understand how dare Hot Toys create Hulk Premium Edition Set only 5 f*king month after Hulk release, WTF!?!@$

they should have given us the choice between those 3 options from the start , now i'm sure many people who already bought the Hulk seperately would have preferred to buy the whole set

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

576673_10151763447187344_1001975722_n.jpg
BragiSchutRelativityMediaPremiereSeasonquSZTXE8Q7Ll1.jpg

It's a cool set if you haven't bought Hulk.
If you didn't buy Hulk right away, and paid ott price then this might hurt.
The Banner looks like the kind of quick bash you do with a spare head and a cheap suit. I'm in though, for Banner. It will look fine in the Stark IM3 set up.

If it stays under $525, I'll order the set. I need Banner. I'm still pissed, but more so I used up rewards points on a figure I could have applied to this . Oh well

Finally an Avengers figure I can pass on :yess:

I thought I'd pass on the Chitauri as well but then ended up being awesome this however is vanilla as it gets!! The duo pack I guess would be cool for someone who doesn't already own the Hulk but tbh it's what they should of released from the get go for Hulk :lecture:

Don't hate me, but I hope this set will make the stand-alone Hulk cheaper. Still need to pick him up, but I am not interested in Banner in that dumb base.

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

Yeah I'm kinda stoked on this set because I never got the first Hulk and prices are so high now. If I can get this set for $500 and have Bruce in my iron man setup it will be worth it. I understand the anger of people that already have Hulk though. Shoot I'll buy someone's first release Hulk for Msrp and be happy!

Don't hate me, but I hope this set will make the stand-alone Hulk cheaper. Still need to pick him up, but I am not interested in Banner in that dumb base.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a bit of an upsurge of stand-alone Hulks on eBay after this announcement, tbh.. seems likely that quite a few Hulk fans would probably be interested in upgrading to this set.

Back