Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, does anyone have the hound image but from a different site, it won't load on my computer for some reason.

This looks excellent, looking forward to adding this marvel to my increasing collection collection :banana:. Any predictions on his potential release date?

well, how many of you ordered Falconer (or will order) after seeing the Tracker teaser picture?

I did lol...I'm such a useless tool

Yup guilty :gah: I really didn't want to as well, the only thing I like about Falconer is his bio. Hate the colors. Buuuut I really want the set of 3 now after seeing Tracker, this thing looks unreal.

Anybody that missed out / jumping on late on Falconer, Viking Playground has him for $175.50. Plus there's a President's Day Sale going on now, extra 10% off any figure in stock. Sale ends Monday.

Funny enough, I ordered Falconer the day before (EDIT: actually on the 17th) Tracker was announced and on that night I spoke with my cousin saying that if Tracker would ever be released it would take some months at least. The next morning I see that Tracker is announced :D lol.

Last edited:
Anybody that missed out / jumping on late on Falconer, Viking Playground has him for $175.50. Plus there's a President's Day Sale going on now, extra 10% off any figure in stock. Sale ends Monday.
Yeah, the 10% covers the shipping.

Just awesome.
Love the details on the predhound. The sculpt and paint app are first class. The bones sticking out are even colored very well. :clap

Don't be a killjoy, it's something. Price is less than retail, and the discount covered shipping to me and more. :dunno

Who's being a kill joy? That's exactly what the discount will cover; give or take a few bucks depending on where you live. My post wasn't meant to be sarcastic.:thud:

Ordered Berserker, Falconer, and even got the Obama body that I'd gone back and forth about picking up for a while before even getting into HT stuff. Thanks!

:hi5: No harm done. That's the problem with these types of sites. You can't tell how some of your post will be perceived. I sometimes feel stupid adding those smilies.

Was going to say the same thing. Like you said, you can only add so many smileys and stuff before you feel stupid.

At least you did this one :hi5: instead of this one :1-1:. :)

Ugh, over-emoticonning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back