Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man, this is just so cool. I just keep coming back to this thread. I'm so glad they included the hound to, I'd been gutted if they hadn't. Just waiting for this to go on preorder now

Yah I ordered Falconer from VP as well to utilize a few Viking bucks + the nice President's Day sale...pretty awesome I would say.

Pre-ordering as soon as it goes up on OSB in the UK

Can't wait for this one :yess::yess::yess:

Kindest regards
Tys

I feel the excitement for this guy.....I am still not over it!!! Cant Wait till preorders are up

spkopk.jpg

20z7gxg.jpg

tracker looks amazing , i wonder who will be the first one to get it

This might be my first HT predator... it looks really nice! The head isn't too small and the dreads look nice and thick.

This might be my first HT predator... it looks really nice! The head isn't too small and the dreads look nice and thick.

That's also just the prototype, or display model. The mass produced one, will not look like that. I.E. thin dreads, ect.

Not trying to be a pary pooper or anything, just saying :wave

That's also just the prototype, or display model. The mass produced one, will not look like that. I.E. thin dreads, ect.

Most probably, but we will see...

Still a great looking design:clap

What is OSB? I'm also in the UK so if i could save on the shipping it would be a bonus :clap

There's some great sellers on ebay too. Figures are cheaper and the shipping is fast and relatively cheap considering.

There's some great sellers on ebay too. Figures are cheaper and the shipping is fast and relatively cheap considering.

I was going to write something like that.Ive got all my figure through ebay and there all mint and shipped very fast.I would be reading how the wait was killing people and i had them in hand.

Yeah, he's my personal fav. design of the new preds. I just really like his look, and I'm not sure what it is about his design, there's just so many great things about him.

But also this prototype looks different than say the others have in the dread department so i am hopeful that they, HT, have found a new approach to the dreads that will eliminate the thin dreads of Falconer and Berserker.
Yeah, he's my personal fav. design of the new preds. I just really like his look, and I'm not sure what it is about his design, there's just so many great things about him.

How many are you going to order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back