Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's also just the prototype, or display model. The mass produced one, will not look like that. I.E. thin dreads, ect.

Not trying to be a pary pooper or anything, just saying :wave

Well, the prototype berserker looked about as bad as the final product other than it was nice and tall. Hopefully this one won't be a baldy and will be nicely proportioned. If it isn't, I'll stick to my tiny neca one :lol

i DO like the look of that dog, though. I wouldn't mind just owning that.

OSB is awesome as i get all my figs there and the layaway option is great :)

There's also kapow toys in the UK, which is one store I usually use inside the euro zone (I'm from Portugal). I checked OSB but the shipping methods they use are more expensive, at least for me, so I'll stick with kapow toys. When I bought Berserker there was a problem with my shipment (which was by Royal Mail signed for) and they sent me another one to replace the one that was lost without any cost to me. They're great although sometimes a bit slow, especially on periods with many orders, like Christmas.

There's also kapow toys in the UK, which is one store I usually use inside the euro zone (I'm from Portugal). I checked OSB but the shipping methods they use are more expensive, at least for me, so I'll stick with kapow toys. When I bought Berserker there was a problem with my shipment (which was by Royal Mail signed for) and they sent me another one to replace the one that was lost without any cost to me. They're great although sometimes a bit slow, especially on periods with many orders, like Christmas.

They do have good prices on there i must admit :)

I was going to write something like that.Ive got all my figure through ebay and there all mint and shipped very fast.I would be reading how the wait was killing people and i had them in hand.

Fast being the key word. Each time it only took 5 days shipping from Hong Kong. It takes 3-4 days through some companies in the UK, such as Play.com.

Yeah, he's my personal fav. design of the new preds. I just really like his look, and I'm not sure what it is about his design, there's just so many great things about him.

Look closely at the mask in the teaser pic. It has an almost ghost like, empty feel to it:horror

They do have good prices on there i must admit :)

They're a good option for me especially on big and expensive figures. I'm currently waiting for a package with Hot Toys Falconer Predator and Transformers Masterpiece Rodimus Convoy bought on kapow toys :) . Hopefully before the end of next week I'll receive them!

Anybody that missed out / jumping on late on Falconer, Viking Playground has him for $175.50. Plus there's a President's Day Sale going on now, extra 10% off any figure in stock. Sale ends Monday.

Thanks for the info! Placed my order. I was suprised that Falconer sold out at so many places. What's weird is that many of those places still have Berzerker available. Do you guys think that their was a smaller run for Falconer?

spkopk.jpg

20z7gxg.jpg

Repost......

Greatest. News. Ever.

That it will be, if he doesn't end up shrinking or going bald :rotfl

I do have high hopes for this, and if it looks as good as the prototype I'll get it.

Wish the dog was poseable, but maybe the neca dog can stand in for it.

Lawls, if only that were real. I'd love to see the people who payed $300+ for those rage all over here and their facebook page :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back