Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else keep returning to the first post to look at the teaser pic?? :monkey5:drool

I know I do...:monkey3

well, how many of you ordered Falconer (or will order) after seeing the Tracker teaser picture?

I did lol...I'm such a useless tool

Yup guilty :gah: I really didn't want to as well, the only thing I like about Falconer is his bio. Hate the colors. Buuuut I really want the set of 3 now after seeing Tracker, this thing looks unreal.

haha you mean like a muscle body type of thing? I don't think so, that'd be way to much effort into the "accessory"...unless of course, Hot Toys sells this non DX MMS for like...$270 or something insane

The Hydrobot that came with the final battle John conner is one of the best accessories hot toys ever made imo,the design and articulation they put into that piece is amazing...i don't think hot toy's will look at the hound as being a "mere accessory", sure it may or may not have articulation but hot toys will make a good job of it whatever route they have decided to take with it.

Do'nt get me wrong.. I meant the articulation dude.

Falconer's skull or Falcon also have great sculpts and judging by that photo the hound has NO articulation. (but pretty well sculpted as always neverthless.)

What I was trying to say, was that you did'nt expect an articulated figure and super worked in this direction, because the hound it's an "accesory" and not a main figure. (Not made of rubber with internal joints like the Alien 3 for example) but, if the Hound was like the Alien Dog, then I prefer not to think the price would reach.. :monkey1

On the other side ....I see that hound very small ¿¿?? .. not sure, but I prefer to wait to see the specs before judging it.

Last edited:
Do'nt get me wrong.. I meant the articulation dude.

Falconer's skull or Falcon also have great sculpts and judging by that photo the hound has NO articulation. (but pretty well sculpted as always neverthless.)

What I was trying to say, was that you did'nt expect an articulated figure and super worked in this direction, because the hound it's an "accesory" and not a main figure. (Not made of rubber with internal joints like the Alien 3 for example) and if that were true, I'd rather not think the price would have .. :monkey1

On the other side ....I see that hound very small ¿¿?? .. not sure, but I prefer to wait to see the specs before judging it.

100% understand what your saying dude, i also can't see this being a fully articulated figure..but i do hope the head is on a balljoint:pray:

6a853733jw6dehah952gbj.jpg

Holy crap! Just when you calm yourself down, we see another glimpse of how awesome this figure will be.

Tracker would look great displayed by himself with two hounds or displayed as one of the new trio of Predators.

Can't wait for full specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back