1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I think I want to put him next to my batfleck. I need more batman villains Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, bane. Id also love a Robin

Wow I can't believe this is real. Definitely, picking this up. Though oddly, I don't have any of the Arkham figures. He's just gunna hang out with Batfleck.

He'll look awesome with Batfleck for sure.

I want this after Scarecrow, Harley, Riddler, and Catwoman. I don't know why HT doesn't make things in the order that I want. I will PO at BBTS. If one of those four mentioned become available for PO, then I will cancel this. Great looking figure though.

what happened to shipping at sideshow? i just realized that their shipping cost practically doubled. there is not much incentive for me besides getting a figure early to order at sideshow now.

I didn't believe the leak yesterday, and actually said "holy ****" out loud when I saw the full reveal this morning. Definitely hoping to see Scarecrow, Nightwing, and Catwoman.

Back