1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks amazing even if some of the details are wrong. I hope it's real. Definite PO for me and like others have said I want to see more from AO, definitely that Batman at least. Joker would be great as well.

I just want a Robin, either **** or Tim, hell give me Jason as the real Red Hood.
Edit: Freaks won't let me say Richard's nickname lol.

【Batman: Arkham Origins - 1/6th scale Deathstroke Collectible Figure】

“It appears the game is over before it even begins” – Deathstroke

Slade Wilson, AKA Deathstroke, is one of the world’s greatest and most deadly mercenaries in DC Comics. He was part of an experimental super-soldier program which allowed him to gain metahuman strength, speed, and healing abilities. Today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Deathstroke inspired by the designs from the highly acclaimed video game Batman: Arkham Origins.

The collectible is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Deathstroke from the game featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with one-eyed mask, a meticulously tailored multi-layer Deathstroke suit with battle damage and weathering effect, an interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate specially designed for the alternative katana holding pose, an array of detailed weapons including Deathstroke’s ballistic staff handle with interchangeable ends displaying different battle modes, a remote claw, a pistol, a katana, two grenades, several detachable bullets off from the shoulder armor and a figure stand with specially designed backdrop!

This merciless hunter Deathstroke collectible figure will deserve a spot in your great Batman: Arkham collection!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #DCComics #Batman #ArkhamOrigins #Deathstroke

ec07f1269025426ebc8fe0e772578881.jpg

11ec495b7aa8bdfcae648699c304e312.jpg

80de309782338d397d80c0fcf13532f6.jpg

Is this one of the other toy fair exclusives or just a regular release?

So happy to see the confirmation that this real. Now please make Catwoman next Hot Toys.

Love this... ordering asap. How often do HT pics leak before the official reveal? :lol

Is this one of the other toy fair exclusives or just a regular release?

So happy to see the confirmation that this real. Now please make Catwoman next Hot Toys.

Regular release.

Not collecting DC at this time, but deathstroke is one of my favorite comic book characters, and he was a fun addition to Origins game.

I hope this is a must buy for many of you as it looks amazing and is such a prominent DC character.
The batgirl tease was also cool.

If I didn’t have myself stretched thin on Marvel preorders, I’d probably be all over this!!!!

Wow! This was a pleasant surprise. Arkham Origins had my favorite character designs of the entire series, but I’m surprised to see Hot Toys produce a figure from it this long after the game came out. At any rate, this looks awesome. Hopefully we’ll eventually get an Arkham Origins Batman too.

So excited for this. Hopefully we get more Arkham characters like Robin and Scarecrow. Exciting that they teased Batgirl as well! They might do the versions from the Batgirl DLC of Joker and Harley.

I'm all in for anything Arkham related made by HT. Instant preorder along with what looks like Batgirl in one of the Deathstroke promo pics.

Here's hoping. If this is indeed the case then i hope we get origins batman, loved that suit.

I want that version of Batman as well, although you can almost have that with the Justice League Tactical Suit Batman.

As for the Deathstroke, of course they would produce this as I'm in the middle of my own custom Deathstroke!

Back