1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG
now gimme The Riddler, Scarecrow, Harley and Arkham City Joker pleaseee

2653ed80bb6d29604aa04dcc02b644e4.jpg

Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
Hot Toys 1:6 Arkham Origins Deathstroke

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice.

Will probably wait until after SDCC to place my order since I need to see what else will be offered.
There is a very good chance that I will be adding Deathstroke to my collection though. Just have to figure out space and money :)

No interest in this design at all but he looks really cool.
Graz to those who wanted one and my condolences to those who bought the expensive custom one. :)

Here's hope this means they'll make Batman from Origins.

Damn this looks good! It should work well with any DC figures as well as the rest of the Arkham line.

Love the Batgirl tease to, hope we get to see her at SDCC. For too long the DC lines have been to Batman and Joker centric. It's great we are starting to see all these other characters.

I would sell my Arkham Knight Batman for an Origins Batman. That’s my favorite design out of all the Arkham games. In fact, Origins is my favorite game out of the whole Arkham series too.

I would sell my Arkham Knight Batman for an Origins Batman. That’s my favorite design out of all the Arkham games. In fact, Origins is my favorite game out of the whole Arkham series too.

I can only agree.

I somewhat wonder if they originally planned this when Deathstroke was planned to be the villain in the Affleck Batman film/Justice League.

They keep making new characters from this game series, despite the figures not selling out. Does Howard love this game or something? If anything, I'd be interested in Oracle only.

I can't wait for this, the only other figure I would absolutely love to see would be Scarecrow.

One thing I'm wondering is if the ankles can pivot...most of the photos obscure the feet in dynamic poses. There's one photo that seems to show it can pivot? I dunno. If it were articulated, I'd be more interested. It does seem to be able to do a wide stance at least.

Just when I was thinking that Hot Toys might not be producing anything that I'd be interested in anytime soon they go and reveal this. I've wanted them to tackle this design since that game released years ago. So incredibly pumped!

This has caught me by surprise. I guess Hot Toys acquired one big license for all the Arkham games.
It's weird we got a Arkham Asylum - Joker, Arkham City - Batman, Arkham Origins - Deathstroke and Arkham Knight - Batman, Arkham Knight.

Back