Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still undecided on what I want to do regarding JL. It's pretty much going to be all in or all out for me.

Can't wait to see these though.

Still undecided on what I want to do regarding JL. It's pretty much going to be all in or all out for me.

Can't wait to see these though.

Why not just pick up the other three to go with the BvS trinity? That's my plan at this stage. Not sure I'll be able to afford the full set but I want to complete the league somehow.

Why not just pick up the other three to go with the BvS trinity? That's my plan at this stage. Not sure I'll be able to afford the full set but I want to complete the league somehow.

The completionist in me won't allow me to do that. :lol

I generally don't like mixing and matching figures from different films to form one group. Like I have with the AoU Avengers and GotG, I prefer if my group display is all representative of the same film. If I got the other three to mix and match to form a group, it'd probably be the versions from their solo films rather than JL.

Fresh from Hot Toys Facebook

"Justice for all.

Something divine is heading your way. Today, Hot Toys is delighted to share with you our latest collectible figures inspired by the forthcoming blockbuster Justice League.

The League will soon be revealed! Tuned in for special announcements!

#HotToys #JusticeLeague #ComingSoon"

View attachment 353637

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh damn, I was worried we wouldn't see any figures from this line.

20045343_10154704366867344_4416030777419542297_o.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing those Batman figures.

How good must it feel to be Howard right now?

DC and Marvel are about to unleash all their big hitters within a matter of months from each other. Super excited to see these figures!

Loving the base on these figures. I hate my BvS bases. They're so messy to display...

"I dig it!" :lol

This news leaves me feeling about the same as everything about Snyder's Justice League: confused, cautiously optimistic, a little excited, terrified, and slightly nauseous.:lol

All look very promising... looking forward to seeing what changes may have been made to WW... buy Flash and Cyborg (light-up feature hopefully) are must buys... I really wanted Aquaman first, but I have one pet peeve with his costume... those bloody boots/shoes look terrible – think I may hold out for a bare chested version.

Indeed, aquaman will be interesting to see the color choice as well.

i also hope wonder woman and supes arent just carbon copies of the BvS suits.

Did you realise there is 2 bats in this photo???? [emoji17] [emoji17]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back