Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the new Batman figure drool:drool:drool:rock:rock

Attachments

• IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 177
Cool commercials. I doubt it was the actual actors and actresses though, as it never showed their faces.

That commercial was very cool. It wasnt the actors buy they could fool anyone. The commercial got me thinking tho. After bvs i heard a lot of fanboys saying "yeah marvel and Disney are for kids. DC is more for adults" funny lol. As for JL figures. Im only interested in the new supes. Missed the mos and bvs version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After bvs i heard a lot of fanboys saying "yeah marvel and Disney are for kids. DC is more for adults" funny lol. As for JL figures.

I suppose telling themselves that doesn't make them as adults feel like they're watching actors in skin tight outfits portraying characters out of books that are generally geared towards kids. :lol

All levity aside though, I do know what they're trying to say, albeit a bit inarticulately. The DCEU as a whole does have a more tangible serious tone to it that illustrates a lot of the repercussions and raises a lot of the questions that would likely actually come from characters like this existing in our world, while the MCU generally is a bit more lighthearted where everyone goes home at the end of the day with a smile (though TWS, AoU and CW kind of strayed from that a bit in my opinion).

That being said, I enjoy each universe and what they bring to the table, and don't feel any less adult-like for watching either.

I suppose telling themselves that doesn't make them as adults feel like they're watching actors in skin tight outfits portraying characters out of books that are generally geared towards kids. :lol

All levity aside though, I do know what they're trying to say, albeit a bit inarticulately. The DCEU as a whole does have a more tangible serious tone to it that illustrates a lot of the repercussions and raises a lot of the questions that would likely actually come from characters like this existing in our world, while the MCU generally is a bit more lighthearted where everyone goes home at the end of the day with a smile (though TWS, AoU and CW kind of strayed from that a bit in my opinion).

That being said, I enjoy each universe and what they bring to the table, and don't feel any less adult-like for watching either.

Oh I totally agree. Weather it be dark, light funny or serious. Ill be at opening night for both. At the end of the day they all wear tights, masks and capes lol

In a week from now we'll possibly see the prototypes for some of the JL figures. Really hope both Batman suits are there.

Hope hope hope there's an unmasked Bruce sculpt.

An unmasked Bruce sculpt is the only thing that would convince me to get a JL Batman at this stage. I don't really need a civilian Bruce figure but an unmasked sculpt in his batsuit similar to the previous Keaton and Bale figures would be cool.

I won't be pre-ordering any League figures till I see the film. That was my BVS policy and it served me well: I loathed BVS and even though the costumes and figures are incredible, a BVS Batman would have just been a $300 reminder of something I hated.

I hope Justice League slays the way Wonder Woman did. I would love a sixth scale Flash and Batfleck.

Still don't understand people who "hate" any movie. I can understand "do not like", but hate? It's still just a movie, it didn't eat your last box of icecream on saturday night. I guess it's about the way of approach. I'm collecting figures, not a movie reminders.

Still don't understand people who "hate" any movie. I can understand "do not like", but hate?

What's to understand? One feeling is just a stronger version of the other.

I guess it's about the way of approach. I'm collecting figures, not a movie reminders.
I buy figures for a lot of reasons, but mainly because I love characters (and character designs). I didn't like the characters in Batman v Superman, so I don't want those figures. I wouldn't buy them for the same reason I wouldn't buy a Bayformers Prime figure or a reboot Robocop figure.

Still don't understand people who "hate" any movie. I can understand "do not like", but hate? It's still just a movie, it didn't eat your last box of icecream on saturday night. I guess it's about the way of approach. I'm collecting figures, not a movie reminders.

I suppose it's the same when people say they "love" a movie.

BvS for me was kinda an okay movie. though I think I tend to collect a character I like despite the movie.
heck, I even collect sucker punch figures despite not really have great affinity towards the movie :slap
anyway, I'm anticipating to order 2 batfleck figures, a WW, a supes & hopefully batmobile for JL movie:yess:

It's probably not possible to hate a movie in the true sense of the word. I think Suicide Squad is garbage but I don't care enough to hate it.

Like Saintv1 said, I think it's just a way to express an extreme for something without using excessive wording. Instead of saying "I really, really disliked it," it's easier just to say "I hated it."

Similar to instead of saying for instance "I really, really liked BvS." Easier just to say "I loved BvS."

Back