Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully we'll see some stuff for this at SDCC. Really hoping for a BW head, but I'd probably just buy it parted out and avoid as many JL figures as I can. Superman is the only one I'd care about since I missed the BvS version (I have the MoS figure so it's not a major loss if I miss this too).

He will not leave that role or a movie. Stop even thinking about that nonsense which some prick made up.

Regardless, being in such critically panned movies probably isn't good for his recently salvaged acting career. Live By Night got mixed reviews too.

Run, Affleck! Run!

being in such critically panned movies probably isn't good for his recently salvaged acting career. Live By Night got mixed reviews too.

Run, Affleck! Run!

You kidding? He's dealt with that his whole career, only since Argo has he had the credit he's deserved... they guy's used to it!

While the movie wasn't loved by criticals Affleck's performance was acclaimed by almost everyone so I fail to see how he would have suffered any damage as a result. Doubt he'll want out as long as his Batman remains popular.

I wonder how long before we get any confirmation of a black suit Supes.

Battfleck is awesome

He's my favorite Batman tied with Keaton. I was just saying that he's finally gotten himself a bit of respect with The Town, Argo, and Gone Girl. It would be a shame if the DCEU dragged him back down. Hopefully WB won't mess with The Batman.

I want a Mera figure now daim8dfu0aaxpyn-jpg-large.jpg she's hot

Its safe to say we need that. She looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Mera looks pretty incredible but I just don't think my budget will stretch past the main league characters this time if they do release a JL version of her.

I doubt we get Mera from JL and maybe Aquaman but with HT I won't be counting on it...

Yeah, that's the problem i've got!!!

The DC slate is pretty light for a while after JL(only Aquaman in 2018?) so maybe a chance for Mera then. Hopefully HT use that time to make a Pfeiffer Catwoman finally and Romero Joker.

I wouldn't count Mera out for the JL line just yet. She's been featured in the trailers and folks have been flipping out over Heard. Would be a shame to have to wait another 2-3 years.

Back