Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't count Mera out for the JL line just yet. She's been featured in the trailers and folks have been flipping out over Heard. Would be a shame to have to wait another 2-3 years.

but she doesn't wear armor with arc reactor...so little chance

For both the regular suit and tactical suit Batman figures, I'd like HT to go the standard and deluxe routes like they've been doing with some of their Star Wars and Marvel figures. I'd like the deluxe versions to come with two capes: one regular and one wired, like the cape on SS Batman.

For both the regular suit and tactical suit Batman figures, I'd like HT to go the standard and deluxe routes like they've been doing with some of their Star Wars and Marvel figures. I'd like the deluxe versions to come with two capes: one regular and one wired, like the cape on SS Batman.

that would be awesome

Not sure how credible this info is
aa6bd4c0a136272ef0b5536e6ab46be4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's horrible news. Hope Zack gets through this and comes back to work stronger than before. Rest peacefully to his daughter.

Even more horrible news on Joss Whedon stepping in. Luckily I still consider it Zack's film, because I personally refuse to give Whedon any of my money.

That's horrible news. Hope Zack gets through this and comes back to work stronger than before. Rest peacefully to his daughter.

And that's keeping in mind that this happened back in March and yet Zack was still helping with WW and doing JL. That's some serious commitment, but I do commend him for stepping down to focus on family under such a tragic time.

Even more horrible news on Joss Whedon stepping in. Luckily I still consider it Zack's film, because I personally refuse to give Whedon any of my money

:lol What's your gripe with Whedon, SilverStar?

Last edited:
I like Whedon, but no thanks. AoU sucked, and I don't particularly want to see the DCEU pick up times from the MCU. Hopefully it's just rumors. I didn't know that about Snyder's daughter, and I certainly wish him the best and understand why he'd step back.

And that's keeping in mind that this happened back in March and yet Zack was still helping with WW and doing JL. That's some serious commitment, but I do commend him for stepping down to focus on family under such a tragic time.

:lol What's your gripe with Whedon, SilverStar?

Serious commitment indeed. I'm guessing that his thinking was that for his own coping, the best method was to continue doing what he presumably loves and makes him happy and not changing any of the regiments of his daily life; which makes sense, as it actually is a suitable coping method for a lot of people. Life goes on essentially, and the best way to keep your mind off of something unpleasant and unfortunate is to keep yourself preoccupied and busy to where it causes you not to dwell on it constantly. However, I think consequently, it sounds like that took time away from his other children who are having a difficult time coping with it, so he had to step away from work in order to support them during this unfortunate time for them all.

Regarding Whedon, PM me if you'd like and I'll gladly tell you. The reasons have nothing to do with the DCEU and would only likely cause the thread to digress. :lol

It should be done filming what is left for joss whendon to do. Maybe editing, hopefully he will not change what Zack Snyder has worked on, I would be pissed if someone changed what I worked hard on

It should be done filming what is left for joss whendon to do. Maybe editing, hopefully he will not change what Zack Snyder has worked on, I would be pissed if someone changed what I worked hard on

He apparently will help script and direct re-shoots coming up- yes there are more scenes to be filmed!

Sad to hear about Snyder's daughter.

As for the movie, it sounds like it was having some issues anyway, what with the story supposedly being completely reworked. If there's anybody who can edit the pieces together and make it work as well as it possibly can, it's Whedon. The idea that he's suddenly going to turn it into an Avengers-style quip fest just seems a bit silly to me.

As for the movie, it sounds like it was having some issues anyway, what with the story supposedly being completely reworked. If there's anybody who can edit the pieces together and make it work as well as it possibly can, it's Whedon. The idea that he's suddenly going to turn it into an Avengers-style quip fest just seems a bit silly to me.

I certainly hope he doesn't because I don't think the DCEU needs to be more like the MCU. Despite him stepping in last minute to oversee the final stages, I still consider it to be Snyder's film and work.

If the bulk of the film has pretty much already been filmed and is in post production, I wonder why Affleck couldn't just step in to simply oversee the remaining stages of the film?

JL has wrapped principle photography, but will be filming a few extra scenes in the coming months. Whedon was brought on to write those scenes, which may be why he was asked to take Snyder's place. Aside from that, he's just going to guide the film through the rest of the post-production process, which it's already deep into. A rough cut of the film has already been put together, so it's not like Whedon is going to make major changes. And given the circumstances, I'm sure he wants to stick as close to Snyder's vision as he can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mostly comes down to scheduling and obligations...

I believe there's a project or two (obviously not 'The Batman') that Affleck is dedicated to after he wraps his work up with the Justice League. Also, since he stepped away from 'The Batman's director's chair, it seems pretty obvious he's content only carrying the acting role in front of the camera and not the director/post-production role behind the scenes, which could eat up his time as well.

Since Whedon was already making his bed with Warner Bros given the recent 'Batgirl' hype, it seemed like a natural fit for him to take over, get his feet wet...and it seems he was available to do so. I'm sure he won't stray much from Snyder's original vision, but I will say that he can possibly bring about a "tighter" story than Snyder has demonstrated in the past.

I like Whedon, but no thanks. AoU sucked, and I don't particularly want to see the DCEU pick up times from the MCU. Hopefully it's just rumors. I didn't know that about Snyder's daughter, and I certainly wish him the best and understand why he'd step back.

No rumors. He is obvious choice since he will be doing Batgirl movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That has already been debunked as trolls trying to cause more mischief... sadly too many people chose to believe these things instead of using their brain!
Also worth noting - that even if it had problems, Rogue One had massive problems and lots of reshoots – didn't do that any harm, and you don't hear people whinging on about that now, do you?

I thought there was only editing and post production stuff to do so it's not like they have to rework the whole thing. Still 100% Snyder's movie. Whedon is now part of the DCEU with Batgirl so it seems a natural fit for him to step in and finish things off. Don't understand why some are so against him for reasons not relating to his film making.

It obviously matters little compared to the Snyder's personal tragedy but hopefully those critics will now praise Patty Jenkins and the Wonder Woman movie without the sly digs at Snyder and his work on the DCEU. Without him we wouldn't have this Wonder Woman.

Back