Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that Ape an exclusive of some kind?

Thats the Gorilla Captain Figure. It's supposed to be more limited than the other damn dirty apes Hot Toys is releasing....
It's supposed to be, but it's readily available. Has been since it went up for pre-order. So, limited to what? However many people want one perhaps. If Hot Toys figures were really limited they'd readily have its edition size written in every figures description.

Thats the Gorilla Captain Figure. It's supposed to be more limited than the other damn dirty apes Hot Toys is releasing......

I'm picking up all 3 Apes.

As far as the Gunmetal IM figure...it won't ship until the 17th, according to the SS rep I spoke to.

I have it on order, but I don't understand why they have it listed on that poster with other exclusives. :confused:

I have it on order, but I don't understand why they have it listed on that poster with other exclusives. :confused:

I know, that poster is confusing. None of those figures shown are really exclusive other than Gunmetal. And even that is up for debate.....

Also...wasn't the Dutch with the headset a SS "EX"?

I know, that poster is confusing. None of those figures shown are really exclusive other than Gunmetal. And even that is up for debate.....

Also...wasn't the Dutch with the headset a SS "EX"?

Not surprised actually. Its edition size per event or localilty. think of it as region codes for collectibles. :whip

So they want the $$ now but are not gonna ship for almost two weeks..:monkey4

I was hoping they'd wait a few more days to charge my card. The last day of my payment period is the 9th. I would rather this be charged after that. My credit card bill is gonna be :horror

I know its a long shot, but If you want to cancel, let me know first - even if you want to cancel an order "to be picked up" at SDCC - I'll make it worth your while!

guess SSC is reading this thread after all. No charge on my card so far. Either that or SSC is just been late with all their HT process as usual.

It's taking then time to charge through all the SDCC orders. I called them today and had it charged. now the wait for it to arrive. :)

Has anyones waitlist converted yet?

Mine has but I'm trying to see if they will let me flexpay it. It doesn't look good though, cause they said that the request has to be fulfilled by the 17th.. If it doesn't happen then I'll probrably still buy it but then sell it to someone here on the board, I can't really afford it at the moment. What are these going for?

Back