Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got yours just yet, mike?

Nah, I went the SSC route so I'm in a holding pattern until next week at the earliest.

so whats the difference between what sideshow is selling and what you would buy from silly thing in HK?

It should be absolutely nothing. The Sideshow allocation is simply just a portion from the Silly Things created run.

And perhaps the base.....I've seen two, Ironman on one and the Silly Thing on the other.

If I were that person I'd be pissed. The Silly Things/Sideshow SDCC Exclusive one is exactly the same thing. While the standard Mark 3 just says Mark 3 on the placard, the Silly Things version should say that on the inside.

If I were that person I'd be pissed. The Silly Things/Sideshow SDCC Exclusive one is exactly the same thing. While the standard Mark 3 just says Mark 3 on the placard, the Silly Things version should say that on the inside.

I'm going by the pics Sideshow and Silly Thing have posted Mike.

900457_press10-001.jpg

You can just see the corner of the Gray "Ironman" with Mark III and Exclusive Version on the placard.

img_7446.jpg

While this just has Silly Thing and Mark III on the placard.

Last edited:
Interesting....if its true then its a variant....instead of an allocation of the original.

I've never seen any purple... do you suffer colourblindness at all?

No im not colour blind. My opinion, Im sticking to it. The red just seems a little off - Im not looking for movie accuracy, I just don't like it. Hence Im going for this - I think it looks the best of all the HT Iron Man figures.

Not so great news.....in the latest newsletter it states, that shipping begins today BUT it could take the whole month of August to ship Non-attending orders. Sounds like the cable company......"we'll be there between 8am and 5pm". :rolleyes:

Back