Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20090630_375a42f287ccbd476c30L8IL8DT4Maqw.jpg

20090706_2d809d55e3644447cb33WqyewiuETtEh.jpg

20090706_c33945b3c830feb87c27wV5ekaAB6qU5.jpg

The Mark II rocks. if you haven't seen it in person, then you're missing out. The second/open masked head sets it above the Mark III and this Silly Thing version - for me, at least.

The gunmetal one could use some rivets.

The Mark II rocks. if you haven't seen it in person, then you're missing out. The second/open masked head sets it above the Mark III and this Silly Thing version - for me, at least.

The gunmetal one could use some rivets.

The Mark III has no rivets.........and this is a Mark III.

A painted MK III is cool with me!
I have just the custom SS to go with it!
Pick up at SDCC!

so whats the difference between what sideshow is selling and what you would buy from silly thing in HK?

so whats the difference between what sideshow is selling and what you would buy from silly thing in HK?

maybe just a sticker on the box? Looking at pics, I'm pretty sure it'll the exact same thing. SSC is just the easiest way for us, not from HK, to be able to get one without jumping through hoops

maybe just a sticker on the box? Looking at pics, I'm pretty sure it'll the exact same thing. SSC is just the easiest way for us, not from HK, to be able to get one without jumping through hoops

And perhaps the base.....I've seen two, Ironman on one and the Silly Thing on the other.

Back