Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if this has been posted before, but according to toysrevil, the Silly Thing version of IM will also be offered at the HK Ani-com (July 31-Aug 4 at Hall 1, HK Convention & Exhibition Centre) and the Tokyo Toy Show (July 16-19 at Tokyo Big Sight / West Exhibition Hall 1-4). Not that limited after all?
I'm just happy about the fact that SSC made this available to people that can't attend any of the toy shows. Big Thank you to SSC.

Oh, i'm sure it is still very limited.

I decided to cave and hop on the wait list. Just got my Mark II yesterday and was blown away......so I decided.....what's one more.....lol

I decided to cave and hop on the wait list. Just got my Mark II yesterday and was blown away......so I decided.....what's one more.....lol

I am still on the look out for Mark II Ex somewhere cheap or at least at cost of SS's price. I canceled because too much stuff was coming and it got the axe but I'd like to get back on track with IM 1/6.

Heres the Comic-Con Exclusives Processing/shipping schedule......

June 22nd:processing begins for attendee orders.
July 6th:processing begins for non-attendee orders.
July 10th:All attendee collectors e-mailed invoices between 6/22 and 7/10.
July 18th:Non-attendee shipping of items begins.
July 22nd:Wednesday at 6 PM through Sunday at Noon, for pick up of exclusives. Bring invoice & ID.
July 26th:Any remaining exclusives not picked up by noon will be cancelled/refunded and offered to walk-ups at approximately 1:30PM.

Yea, that what I keep saying when it comes to my IM collection! Oh why not! Whats one more!
LOL :lol

Yeah, they just look so cool once you got them on display. It's easy to resist when items aren't available yet.......but once those in hand photo's start to surface......that's usually all it takes...lol

I look at how much I like my Mark II, and I can see that I could potentially like the gun metal version just as much.....

New pics

20090608_49cf252647b5780d949aNYiDrR5ngijb.jpg

20090608_dac1d3db2c141cccc715bhX7V3jJmaH8.jpg

Wondering if the ones that are issued for the SDCC are the same as these, as the base says "silly thing". While the ones in SS are simply known as gunmetal grey mark 3.

i think this really is just hot toys tring to milk the ironman franchise,its a cool piece,but pointless.

New pics

Wondering if the ones that are issued for the SDCC are the same as these, as the base says "silly thing". While the ones in SS are simply known as gunmetal grey mark 3.

I would think that's the exact item those lucky enough to get in on this will be getting from SS...both are "silly thing" named. Those pics kick a$$! Hot look to the packaging! I'm really looking forward to this arriving. Thanks for the pics!
I gotta get another one of these!

New pics

ok, why is this thing on a foam insert while us others get twist ties!?...:tap

New pics

I really hope they are the same or else you have a variant of an exlcusive. You'd have the SDCC version and the Silly Things version and while it just a base difference its still a variant.

They are the same figure. If you read the SS description for the Gun metal gray IM it states it's "originally created for Hong Kong record company Silly Thing."

And it is awesome! :rock

I thought Silly Things was a clothing store? :lol Confusion all over the place....

Back