Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

If i cant get 2.0 neon tech at market price i will sell my neon tech 1.0. Gald it release public bye evil bay:p

Took a gamble and waited as well. Saved at least $200!! Haha scalpers!!

Right?! Before SDCC I placed a "pre-order" through eBay. I was being impatient and felt the price wasn't too bad. Well the seller refunded my money a few days later and relisted the figure for an extra $200. They took the negative feedback and ended up not being able to sell the remainder of their stock. If you're reading this, thank you! :lol

Right?! Before SDCC I placed a "pre-order" through eBay. I was being impatient and felt the price wasn't too bad. Well the seller refunded my money a few days later and relisted the figure for an extra $200. They took the negative feedback and ended up not being able to sell the remainder of their stock. If you're reading this, thank you! :lol

I overpaid (embarrassed to say for how much) for my Neon Tech 1.0. This evens things out a little.

I didn't know anything about this jaja suddenly I was bored and checked the page :yess: ordered mine

Ordered, thank you very much.

Glad I got this. Now I just need my waitlist to convert for the Mark VII diecast exclusive to convert. Then I'll be caught up until I tackle the End Game Iron Man, Rescue, WM, IP figures :)

Wait, it says CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE "This item is available only at one of the listed conventions"

Just more BS from sideshow, they have no idea what they're talking about most of the time. Or they lie to build up hype.

Wait, it says CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE "This item is available only at one of the listed conventions"

Meh. I’m glad they sold it outside of the convention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered! [emoji1]

Cheers to this thread! Else wouldn't even know he was up.
Exactly....so much for Sideshow's RSVP system. Thanks to the board. No suprise Sideshow dropped the ball again. They even just sent out a product solicitation email this afternoon too.

I dont know why anyone buys into Sideshows hype train anymore, its such a joke

I feel bad for those who bought this at SDCC, How much better would your experience have been had you known this was going to happen? you could have saved space and money at the con and allocated funds to other things, then after the con ordered this on a payment plan... :lol

Glad I found out on FB about this in time. I understand the RSVP list for the first batch didn't come into effect because the whole lot was sold out at SDCC, but still, not nice that we didn't get some form of notification from SSC about these going live on their site today. Goes to show, they don't care from who they get the money, as long as they get it.

Just ordered mine. I'm glad I've been checking this thread daily. I was on the RSVP for this but got no notification. I saw this thread and hurried over and ordered. :D I'm so glad for this thread. Now have to wait and see about War Machine.

And a Thank You to maxwellseven. With 4 posts I wonder if he works for Sideshow? Just seemed to show up out of nowhere and bless this thread. Also with no RSVP, ordering it was actually easier. No one knew it was available, so no site crash. Whatever, I got mine in.

I dont know why anyone buys into Sideshows hype train anymore, its such a joke

I feel bad for those who bought this at SDCC, How much better would your experience have been had you known this was going to happen? you could have saved space and money at the con and allocated funds to other things, then after the con ordered this on a payment plan... :lol

Well at the Con it was $380 flat. This is $385 + shipping and if you live in California sales tax also. They didn't charge sales tax oddly enough at SDCC.

Back