Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

really tempted to get one to match with my neon 1.0. my gut is telling me that SS will stock em online soon...but the temptation is getting to me.

I have a question for anyone who has this guy, do regular blue LED lights activate the yellow panel lines, or do you
need a different kind of "Black Light" LED?

I thought it was said that the paint on this one is not UV reactive like the first one?

I thought it was said that the paint on this one is not UV reactive like the first one?

The box says "Luminous Reflective" like the first one.
I just did not know if a blue black light would work, or if it needs to be yellow black light? If that is even a thing...

The blue UV light should be fine. I've used a blacklight on all kinds of things in the neon spectrum and they light up just fine. Got a bright orange Lufkin tape measure that SHINES under UV. That yellow should really pop.

Anyone else notice the price went up $5 and the arrival date now says "Sep 2019 - Nov 2019"?

Anyone else notice the price went up $5 and the arrival date now says "Sep 2019 - Nov 2019"?

Yeah...might be a sign that they will have some available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this! I happened to have that page up on one of my tabs, and sure enough, when I reloaded it the price went up from $380 to $385 and the estimated arrival date also updated. Hoping they'll do a surprise release today or tomorrow.

now we just need a status change lol

My guess is they are setting this up for NYCC.

I disagree, to me it looks like they are getting ready to release whatever 2.0 stock remains. I think the WAR MACHINE NEON TECH will be in NYCC EXCLUSIVE.

Sideshow told me they changed the price and date because they requested more from Hot Toys and are waiting to see if they will get them.

I disagree, to me it looks like they are getting ready to release whatever 2.0 stock remains. I think the WAR MACHINE NEON TECH will be in NYCC EXCLUSIVE.

Wouldn't NYCC be one of the other Toy Fair exclusives? I don't think they'd promo a figure and then release it at the very next US Con.

Back