Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

So talked to sideshow again hoping for an update but nothing really new. They said they are still going through stock but added they will notify us by newsletter or social media if it becomes available. Sorry guys, I plan on finding out one way or another if they will have any so keep hoping!

So talked to sideshow again hoping for an update but nothing really new. They said they are still going through stock but added they will notify us by newsletter or social media if it becomes available. Sorry guys, I plan on finding out one way or another if they will have any so keep hoping!

Thanks for keeping the rest of us in the loop. Much appreciated.

Thanks for your efforts and updates. Really hoping I'll get my hands on one through SSC... fingers crossed!

This whole attendance is like a exclusive club, only for local. I don't even live in USA, so that's out of question.
What is most stupid is that you need to pre-book online first, instead of being first come first serve in the convention.

This whole attendance is like a exclusive club, only for local. I don't even live in USA, so that's out of question.
What is most stupid is that you need to pre-book online first, instead of being first come first serve in the convention.

You could walk right up and buy it at the convention on Thursday. I saw the price was $380 flat. I was wondering if you preordered online if you were screwed a little by paying sales tax, cause they didn't charge in person.

I"m almost glad they sold out, don't have to decide if i want to buy it or not :) and after watching the review i keep thinking they went a little cheap and just left parts black plastic rather then painting them black.

It's still available in Hong Kong so there should be more, unless Hot Toys doesn't give anymore to Sideshow.

You could walk right up and buy it at the convention on Thursday. I saw the price was $380 flat. I was wondering if you preordered online if you were screwed a little by paying sales tax, cause they didn't charge in person.

I ordered online and there was no sales tax. Same with sith trooper in person. No tax either.

I was able to find an online retailer that had this for pre order. It was $110 over retail, but with the way things are going I don't think SSC is going to have any for preorder.

I remember last year someone posted in the Dark Side Anakin thread that they talked to someone at SSC and they did not think they would get anymore and less than 3 hours later it was up on the site for PO.

They might not have anymore or get more of these but it seems like a lot of the time they don't know what is going on in other departments

I remember last year someone posted in the Dark Side Anakin thread that they talked to someone at SSC and they did not think they would get anymore and less than 3 hours later it was up on the site for PO.

They might not have anymore or get more of these but it seems like a lot of the time they don't know what is going on in other departments

This. Left hand rarely knows what the right hand is doing over there. I think we'll see more of these pop up, but it's a matter of will you catch it online and will the site be able to handle the traffic.

I didn't realize they were letting people buy 1 a day all week otherwise I would have bought a couple extra to help out. Also, another sith trooper for myself :lol

How reliable are they? I'm thinking I might just take the plunge and go to Ebay for Iron Man. It seems like the best deal going right now is 550.

I've only used them once before. But I am also protected by PayPal if something was to go wrong.

So just got done talking to sideshow and doesn't look good. They seemed to finally get stock of their comic con items and this is indeed sold out and they have none left to sell. Hopefully hot toys will send more to them. Sorry for the bad news

Last year Neon Tech v1 was pretty tough to find until NYCC, followed by a subsequent offering at Sideshow. So there's plenty of hope for those that weren't able to go to SDCC.

Great contrast with first one happy I got one 5FE0D96C-2BDB-4E5E-9F00-896D9F36A9CC.jpeg

Back