Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

I think this is such a cool line. I really hope I can get a hold of one of these to go with my 1.0 and I pray I can get the War Machine.

Not sure if it was 1 per person. All I did was tell them that I wanted to buy the Neon Ironman and they grabbed it out the back for me. It was $380 flat. They're selling the Red Sith Trooper too SDCC Early version.
So, the convention already started..... And you didn't get 1 for me? :(

They are all sold out and only people that preordered can get them now unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that mean there won’t be a public release on SS website?

Not sure. I just meant sold out of their extra ones for comic con. The sideshow rep said if they had extras that weren’t picked up during the con they would probably go up on their website.

Not sure. I just meant sold out of their extra ones for comic con. The sideshow rep said if they had extras that weren’t picked up during the con they would probably go up on their website.

They apparently had 13 that weren’t picked up. They were all sold to folks who hadn’t pre-ordered. We will see if they happen to have more still.

They apparently had 13 that weren’t picked up. They were all sold to folks who hadn’t pre-ordered. We will see if they happen to have more still.

Yeah...apparently they sold the last of them today at 1:30 pm. I stopped by there right after they were gone. Hopefully they will have some to put up on the website.

It was a mad rush to their booth too. Some folks got trampled. It was brutal. That said, I got one!

NYCC 2018 was 10/4-10/7. Neon 1.0 went up for preorder on 10/11. That's 4 days after the end date AND coming back from the East Coast. My guess is expect site meltdown between now and Friday. San Diego isn't far from Thousand Oaks.

They were sold out since Thursday. I went every morning at opening except Sunday and they were gone. I did score the Sith trooper however.

So I just talked to sideshow and they said they are still going through their comic con stock of items and to to keep checking the site for updates. I will keep talking to them everyday and asking for any news. Though I still feel it's very doubtful they have stock left but really hope I am wrong.

So I just talked to sideshow and they said they are still going through their comic con stock of items and to to keep checking the site for updates. I will keep talking to them everyday and asking for any news. Though I still feel it's very doubtful they have stock left but really hope I am wrong.

Thanks for the update. I hope they do have some left, because I really don't want to have to resort to the scalper prices on eBay.

Thanks for the update. I hope they do have some left, because I really don't want to have to resort to the scalper prices on eBay.

Np, if they dont put any up then I will probably not get it bc the ebay prices are too crazy. Maybe after some time they will stabalize but I think its just wishful thinking on my part

Does anyone have a good UV light setup or recommendations? The lights I have just aren’t that bright and I’m revisiting it since getting v2.0. Thanks

I've spoken to SS a couple of times regarding Iron Man and the Sith Trooper. From what I've been told, they completely sold through their entire stock of both Iron Man and the Sith Trooper at the Con. So their isn't any remaining figures to be sold on the site. It's still possible they might get more, but that's only IF Hot Toys decides to send more to them to be sold online. It would take several weeks for them to get them back in if Hot Toys sends more though. From what I'm gathering it sounds like us non-attendees are SOL.

Back