Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

I understand that, just found it interesting.

Gotcha. Why specify IM2 instead of just using Avengers again? My guess would be something to do with licensing. Maybe they have certain allotments of specific characters/costumes per film.

Gotcha. Why specify IM2 instead of just using Avengers again? My guess would be something to do with licensing. Maybe they have certain allotments of specific characters/costumes per film.

I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe IM2 they negotiated more “creative” endeavors. If that’s the case, I’d expect Neon 3.0 to the the V instead of the VII.

I'm not worried they can only take so many to SDCC (along with the truckloads of other stuff they have to take) so that limits how much they can sell for that. We all know how much room these stupid boxes take up.

There will be some up for grabs after the show.........how many is the question.

Not shocked this sold out. HT prossibly went the other way and short ran it cause of the over abundance of flipping units that came out of NYCC last year.

Could also be a lower run since the Mark IV Neon was made same time as the original IV was being produced.

Then again hard to say either way what was done on the Mark VI, a new special run or a set # of units that sat around waiting to be painted.

Either way, glad I already ordered this months ago from Japan. Might get it right before SDCC or the week after, still waiting to hear back.

I asked Kidult Toy Shop on Facebook if they will have a pre order for this and they said yes. But told me a price of $720.00 USD. I replied back Ok, this is really expensive. They replied back Sorry, just sold out.
Now I wonder since I said that the price was expensive, Kidult just said it was sold out because they figured I wasn't going to pay $720.00?

I really hope SSC has some for sale after SDCC.

V1’s price was pretty high last summer, regularly selling around $1,000. But then after NYCC and going live at SSC the price dropped significantly. You would think that Hot Toys produced the same amount for v1 and v2 since v1 sold out. So hopefully there will be more to come and enough to go around.

Those who pre ordered for sdcc, how does sideshow verify the order that the person pick up is the one buying? Do they ask for credit card name to verify or how?

Or just name on the account w driver license or convention badge?

We ask for the invoice (paper or showing your invoice email on your phone) and your ID to confirm who you are and what you ordered - since there are multiple con exclusives.

Eventually the V1 could be had for $400 on the aftermarket so (while not to say that amount is cheap) even if you cannot get a Sideshow order for the V2 just be patient.

We ask for the invoice (paper or showing your invoice email on your phone) and your ID to confirm who you are and what you ordered - since there are multiple con exclusives.
Thanks for info. A friend of a friend is going there, was hoping to get 1 but sold out too soon....sheesh gotta wait until after sdcc then...

Not shocked this sold out. HT prossibly went the other way and short ran it cause of the over abundance of flipping units that came out of NYCC last year.

Could also be a lower run since the Mark IV Neon was made same time as the original IV was being produced.

Then again hard to say either way what was done on the Mark VI, a new special run or a set # of units that sat around waiting to be painted.

Either way, glad I already ordered this months ago from Japan. Might get it right before SDCC or the week after, still waiting to hear back.
Lucky you!! Last time i checked it was like $650 the cheapest for japan's version one. Dont forget to post pics when you get it!!!

Lucky you!! Last time i checked it was like $650 the cheapest for japan's version one. Dont forget to post pics when you get it!!!

Will do, I paid way less than that for it and was just not in the mood to jump hoops for this in the states with sideshow and committing to a small window of time to ensure I got it.

Having invested in every armor sans one (7-up promo), $100 or so over retail isn't something I flinch at. Rather get it over with and secure the fig.

I saw few unboxing pictures on FB. I assume few pieces are released on Asia. Any suggestions to get it as cheap as possible? I would be more than happy to pay extra for someone who can get it for me on SSDC.

I really don't understand sometimes I don't get an instant email,... at least I didn't miss it yet.....
So, this time Sideshow is selling the figure full price, to be picked up at the convention.
Because last year you could buy a code in the convension ($30 bucks or so) and then with the code you can order the figure online...

I really don't understand sometimes I don't get an instant email,... at least I didn't miss it yet.....
So, this time Sideshow is selling the figure full price, to be picked up at the convention.
Because last year you could buy a code in the convension ($30 bucks or so) and then with the code you can order the figure online...

That was the NYCC show after HT gave SSC some extras to sell and people who went got a code for free and sold them online. I think they made more this time so there shold be a lot more available after SDCC

Back