Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

Does anyone know why they're not letting use our points for this PO?

I hope they do as the first Neon, I think I like more this version jaja

is anyone else getting charged for shipping? It has the dates for pick up at con and then a shipping charge as well.

Nevermind. figured it out. tax was taken off as well... :)

I have a feeling this isn’t going to be like our friend Anakin and sit around for a year. Hope I can get one after the show.

I foresee a neon tech 3.0 next year with red stripes in mark 7 moldings (makes sense since they’re releasing Mark 7 diecast End of the year).

That was my prediction from 04/01 of this thread. To quote John McClane, "Welcome to the party, pal!" ;)

I just finished online support with SSC. This preorder is for attendees only. If there are any left, they go up for general preorder after SDCC next month.

I hate having to hope that SSC will have extras for non attendees. I've got 76 Iron Man/Tony Stark/ War Machine figures, I really don't feel like dealing with the secondary market if I happen to miss the pre order on SSC.

Figures that I skip the annual trip to SDCC on the year that SS finally has an exclusive I want...

Those who pre ordered for sdcc, how does sideshow verify the order that the person pick up is the one buying? Do they ask for credit card name to verify or how?

Or just name on the account w driver license or convention badge?

Back